Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is It normal to get a menthol type taste and feeling from cannabis? I have 1 royal dwarf that leaves a mentholated type feeling after smoking it. It leaves that icy cool feeling in my throat and opens up sinuses I've read that it is a naturally occuring terpene in cannabis just not usually that pronounced but some strains do showcase the mint flavor has anyone had this happen.
Yeppers. Strongest flowers I ever smoked, kush mints that were lab tested at 34% thc, tasted like menthol. Strange sensation isn't it?!

I just found this one and I like it better.

ScreenHunter_204 Aug. 31 20.29.jpg

Yeppers. Strongest flowers I ever smoked, kush mints that were lab tested at 34% thc, tasted like menthol. Strange sensation isn't it?!
Yes it is crazy i I thought sething was wrong with it lol. I poured it out and took strong flashlight and went looking for mold or anything and nothing. It doesn't smell like it at all but the skunk smell is so super strong tho but menthol would pop out i would think. But it's all good clean and drying right and only notice it upon exhale. And leaves throat and nose feeling icy cold for hour or so. Might be great when winter hits and got a soar throat i bet it would kick it's ass lol.

Yes it is crazy i I thought sething was wrong with it lol. I poured it out and took strong flashlight and went looking for mold or anything and nothing. It doesn't smell like it at all but the skunk smell is so super strong tho but menthol would pop out i would think. But it's all good clean and drying right and only notice it upon exhale. And leaves throat and nose feeling icy cold for hour or so. Might be great when winter hits and got a soar throat i bet it would kick it's ass lol.
Lols you bet! If you like that, I have also tasted that in green crack and alot of the stronger diesel strains. Just fyi :smoking:

I have never had that particular terp but it is normal. I think the flavor wheel is quite populated. I have one here somewhere.
Two! I see mint? I doubt these charts are complete.

View attachment 1097781 View attachment 1097782
It's the craziest feeling cause never ever heard of it happening but its a strong minty menthol feeling and taste upon exhale only time I notice it. My wife hit it a couple times amd was done lol said it felt like she had a big ol thing of Vic's vapor rub under her nose.

Lols you bet! If you like that, I have also tasted that in green crack and alot of the stronger diesel strains. Just fyi :smoking:
Ok I like it maybe not a every day smoke type but definitely something good for opening ya up in the winter months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back