Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man. My fishing buddy is sick. Guess I get to wade my smallmouth creek alone in the morning... Guess I better charge up my GoPros in case I get anything notable.

Hey got a question it might be dumb or genius lol. Is it possible to bleach out trichomes or could H202 cause them to appear clear on a living plant after washing it with a strong H202 solution. I did this cleaning the bud rot off I did it before on 2 other plants but didn't cause any problems. Think I did this one little to strong it bleached leaves out also.

This is what they look like or is it just me eyes playing tricks on my trichs.
CM190831-202418003.jpg
CM190831-200838002.jpg

Is It normal to get a menthol type taste and feeling from cannabis? I have 1 royal dwarf that leaves a mentholated type feeling after smoking it. It leaves that icy cool feeling in my throat and opens up sinuses I've read that it is a naturally occuring terpene in cannabis just not usually that pronounced but some strains do showcase the mint flavor has anyone had this happen.

Is It normal to get a menthol type taste and feeling from cannabis? I have 1 royal dwarf that leaves a mentholated type feeling after smoking it. It leaves that icy cool feeling in my throat and opens up sinuses I've read that it is a naturally occuring terpene in cannabis just not usually that pronounced but some strains do showcase the mint flavor has anyone had this happen.
I have never had that particular terp but it is normal. I think the flavor wheel is quite populated. I have one here somewhere.
Two! I see mint? I doubt these charts are complete.

FlavourPie_strain_english_A6_2016.jpg
terpenes-chart.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back