Indoor Atulip's Auto Adventures

I'm not even sure if I have any photoperiod seeds left. Just a jar full of autos... but I think 4-5 non stunted autos should be about right for a 3'x3' table. I usually cram as many as I can for maximum variety.

I started with autos... in DWC, then moved to soil for a long time. Here's like... 40 plants in a perpetual 4x8. Used to pack em way too tight lol

View attachment 1708874

Like 20 photoperiod clones in the 4'x4'...
0714230952_hdr-jpg.1614091

Looking back at old grows, I've had better luck with photoperiods in hydroponics, and autoflowers in soil. I like the ease, low cost, and cleanliness of hydroponics. I've made this mediumless flood and drain method work for photoperiods, I really want it to work for autoflowers... but if I can't I'll probably switch back to mixing up soil in a couple grows...
Pack em that tight where i live and youd be fighting piwdery mildew constantly! I say if you can fit as many as possible, just go for strains that take a few more weeks to get that extra veg growth!

Pack em that tight where i live and youd be fighting piwdery mildew constantly! I say if you can fit as many as possible, just go for strains that take a few more weeks to get that extra veg growth!

I was running the dehumid 24/7 lol. No PM I t hink, but had budrot a few times over the years.

I got curious at what photoperiod seeds I still had so I went digging through the stash jar... now I want to talk the missus into letting me run one in a 3'x3' tent... Still got one setup in the closet; I was just gonna dry in it.

0925241035_HDR.jpg

I was running the dehumid 24/7 lol. No PM I t hink, but had budrot a few times over the years.

I got curious at what photoperiod seeds I still had so I went digging through the stash jar... now I want to talk the missus into letting me run one in a 3'x3' tent... Still got one setup in the closet; I was just gonna dry in it.

View attachment 1708882
I say use the closet to dry and grow more plants!, or bigger plants!

Just in case the missus says yes, I went ahead and cleaned the closet out, potted up some soil, added a couple lights, then accidentally dropped a bean in water.

0925241308a_HDR.jpg

The missus said yes to the 3x3... And suggested hooking up the 2nd 4x4... So that's what we did today...

The 4x4 has a 300w light over a 2x2 flood table; I'm gonna skip the aero cloner and try flooding to the bottom of the net pots... The 3x3 has 200w over a single 7gal pot of coots soil on top of a perlite wick bed.

Coming soon... @Sawney_bean - Hellraiser, Lecter, Predator, and Blue Moon.

0926241145.jpg

And the photoperiod In House Genetics Slurriking went in a root riot today.

0926241148_HDR.jpg

The missus said yes to the 3x3... And suggested hooking up the 2nd 4x4... So that's what we did today...

The 4x4 has a 300w light over a 2x2 flood table; I'm gonna skip the aero cloner and try flooding to the bottom of the net pots... The 3x3 has 200w over a single 7gal pot of coots soil on top of a perlite wick bed.

Coming soon... @Sawney_bean - Hellraiser, Lecter, Predator, and Blue Moon.

View attachment 1709069

And the photoperiod In House Genetics Slurriking went in a root riot today.

View attachment 1709070
Im so happy for you!!!! Everybody needs more plants!!! Im so excited to see how everything comes together! Sending tons of positive grow energy your way!!❤️🙏🌱

Since they appear to be kicking into flowering, I moved them around to the center of the table.

0927240514.jpg

0927241009.jpg

Day 28. Week 4 finished up. About 400ppm MC 1 part and 100ppm Calimagic most of the week. Defoliated a bit heavily after they perked back up, then ripped the tent off the frame to help with heat/humidity. Moved to the center of the table yesterday.

day22-28.gif

Well a few look sad, a few look hungry, and a few look like n tox... :face:

This may be my worst grow yet... But I'll keep truckin' because the jars are getting low.

0930240427.jpg

Back