Mephisto Genetics Atulip Sprouts Mephisto - Organic - LED

Gonna drop this off here. Its my planned lineup based on fitting 20 plants in my space. Beyond the first 20 they'll be planted each time a harvest is ready. It's all subject to change though. Also have calculations for gpm2 and gpm2/day. Should give a good idea how each strain performs in a SoG type setup.

Yeah you're definitely gonna get more light with a conversion. I'll send you a PM and I can give you a few options you can go with for upgrading those lights. @Ripper

Last edited:
IMAG1364.jpg

Got some Hydrofarm Active Eye glasses for in here. Doesn't bring the light level down too much and fixes the yellow tint from those 3500ks. No eye strain when leaving the grow room now. Got a welding helmet for looking directly at the cobs, shade 9 seems to be working well.

IMAG1365.jpg

Also picked up a few "royal fabric pots" on eBay. Not sure about these, stumbled across them, 3gal is 8.5" round and 12" tall, so that's the design I'm looking for. Im a fan on DIY, but these smart pots are not really worth the time.(15mins a pot for $4 savings is only $16/hr for labor) Plus my joints start aching after an hour at the sewing machine.

IMAG1371.jpg

White Train and Heisenberg Special(Day 29) White Train slow growth, maybe stunted too much. I thought she was over watered before, but it may have been transplant shock from the transition to new pots when she was a seedling. Heisenberg Special is doing much better, she gets a little sad at about hour 16/18 of lights on and perks back up after the dark period, I noticed that the past few days. Grow feed for both(half strength for WT)
IMAG1372.jpg

White n Bubbly x 2(Day 14) Fed at full strength grow.
IMAG1373.jpg

White Train and Heisenberg Special Round 2(Day 8)
half strength Grow feeding.
IMAG1374.jpg

Chemdogging x 2 (Day 5) looking better than the WT and HS a few days older. I'm gonna keep starting seeds like this. Fed at 1/4 strength.
IMAG1375.jpg

Sour Blues x 2(Day 0)
IMAG1376.jpg

Now how in the hell did I miss this Atulip.... I'm down. This is going to be awesome. All that mephisto goodness in one tent. And grown organically is going to take the taste smalls and quality to a whole nother level.

200w_d-8.gif

Yeah. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to grow a little of everything with that 100 pick&mix pack price. Might take me a year to grow it all though lol.

And yeah my journals are moving to breeder specific. Got some 2gal pots sweet seeds grow going now, and those 3 Dinafem criticals getting ponytailed, Topped, and natural, they're both in my 2'7"x2'7" tent. Links are in the sig.

And organic is the only way. Nothing beats the quality, plus it's really cheap. Total cost per plant is under $20(seed, soil, nutes, electricity for 12week cycle) and I'd like to see 1oz per in this setup(500g/m2).

Day 1 for Sour Blues x 2
IMAG1386.jpg

Latest seed order arrived. This makes 3/3 orders here safely, best prices, tons of freebies, we love Mitch in this household.

2016: The Year of Mephisto
IMAG1384.jpg

I might need more space to grow these. :pighug:

Looks sweet brother, are you doing harvest every second week?

With the perpetual thing going you will need more seeds in no time. :D Perhaps just in time for the 4/20 releases. :pighug:

Weekly is the goal. But they're different strains so whenever they're ready, just harvest then plant. But starting them about a week apart should spread harvests out. I'm just not a fan of trimming all at once, plus this way makes better use of light and space.

The goal is to find a few main keeper strains to run in this style grow, then see if I can talk the misses into a tent upgrade to a 4'x8'. 40-50 plants could go in there at a time and I could really blow through some seeds lol.

Also trying to get a good water only soil mix going. Gonna start from scratch as soon as I exhaust my current soil supply, then do a sample run in my closet with different strengths.

But base soil is 30% peat moss, 10% coco coir, 20% perlite, 15% vermiculite, 25% worm castings.

Ammendments probably to be tested at 2, 3, 4, and 5 cups per cubic foot. This recipe may make no sense, I'm just going by what I can find locally, a few things I can order online, and mostly just tossing them in equal ratios. Aiming for a good all around soil mix, not too concerned with burning seedlings since I can just start them in plugs.

4 Alfalfa Meal
1 Neem Meal
1 kelp meal
1 crustation meal
1 bone meal
1 fish bone meal
1 fish meal
1 oyster shell powder
1 Epsom salts
1 glacial rock dust
1 greensand
1 gypsum powder