Mephisto Genetics ATTN: Mitch Point me to the one with the most sativa "up", please.

This ghost toof has a smell that's so incredible already I've never had this smell ever it's a crazy grapefruit that's strong. Can't remember who told me this would be an energy strain as those are what I'm always after also.
IMG_20181201_201614.jpg

Looks nice brother.

Seems like Mephisto gear gets kind of lanky if not tied down.

My deez nugs are almost to my lights.

Looks nice brother.

White Chem can be lanky. But bountiful.

White Chem can be lanky. But bountiful.
White Chem on the back right. The only one in the tent I did not top. Just glad I used a 3.3 gallon airpot instead of 5 gal. Or would have been bigger. I didn't have the room to Properly LST her due to the fat ones on the left. I have recently reeled them back in as they finish up. I keep spreading the White Chem out a little more every day. I think shes about done stretching.
da58d31f4cbc3a06879fee831147de80.jpg
3c785b8c2523c5ebd35ea87b75bb7495.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Not Mitch here but I will throw my 2 cents in eith numbers.

Mephisto 2018 Strain GuideVersion 1.0 - Winter/SpringFull Strain Information for Clients | Mephisto Genetics
https://www.mephistogenetics.com/faq/strainguide

This guide has been extremely valuble. It will tell u the Indica/Sativa %
Probably the best tip I have received on AFN is to always read the breeder notes on a strain, thx @Need4Weed
I have taken to the point that I made my own Mephisto strain guide

Looks like
Fantasmo. 35/65
AvT. 40/60
Hubba. 40/60
SODK. 30/70
Walter White. 40/60
Fugue State. 35/65
Forgotten Cookies 35/65

I am still.working on my chart of the Illuminautos
I have SODK on order, i can tell u that so far Forgotten Cookies has about the best good up buzz. I have not grown the others above, but with Mephisto, chances are they are related.
I was into Sativa's solely for years then my oldest son moved to Denver and my tastes changed.
His friends and himself, slowly convinced me over to Hybrid Indicas. One of things I love about Mephisto, is the "clean buzz"
I don't know of any other way to describe it and I have been puffing the weed for 46 years,
And never been happier with my smoke in all those years!!!!!
Thanks Mephisto
MrGoat
a289630db7496cf6b76e473761a6f91f.jpg
bf561223c52bf0694c1d48abded30389.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Dude, I'm impressed with your record keeping, Thanks for the reply also.

Ghost toof might be the best bet depending what pheno shows through. Fantasmo itself can have a nice energetic sativa high. Ive been smoking ghost toof for a week now and it get my heart racing like a good sativa should.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Stan the Man! Ghost Toof it is! Especially after seeing the picture of your bud. Damn, man..... That's almost obscene!

Many thanks to all who replied, I''m hoping Mephisto will maybe try crossing Fantasmo with some big stretchy sativa plants. I can't wait to try the CBD plants along with the new sativa heavy strains you are going to release. Already started saving my money. LOL TA

Looks nice brother.

Here’s a Double Grape at Day 75 in DWC...she’s four feet tall and packed with buds...so...yeah...lanky...but totally worth it.
54CBF1CD-C2E9-4E50-88F1-EB755FFE481E.jpeg

Many thanks to all who replied, I''m hoping Mephisto will maybe try crossing Fantasmo with some big stretchy sativa plants. I can't wait to try the CBD plants along with the new sativa heavy strains you are going to release. Already started saving my money. LOL TA

I don’t know if sour stomper is Sativa or indica, but I got an unreleased cross of sour stomper x fantasmo express and it looks pretty Sativa. Nice light green nugs.

Back