Mephisto Genetics Which seeds to get?

Hey Stan, thanks for taking the time to reply. Are you who would have received my message on your site? If so I think I jacked up my return email in the message. I can definitely wait on the 24c and order it now that it is coming in that soon. My last order from Mephisto(using a different name of course) shocked me with how awesome you guys are. If you do send out gold glue as any freebies that I might get on the order you would be my hero! One question I asked on the site that I may not get an answer to since I messed up the email is: Do you guys take visa and MasterCard in the US as your site seemed to indicate? Would that look stealthy on a credit card statement?

Once again, I know you guys are busy and really appreciate you chiming in!
I dont take messages on the site, I mostly patrol AFN and reddit for customer issues. We do accept visa and MC, the charge will be from The Little Farm.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I dont take messages on the site, I mostly patrol AFN and reddit for customer issues. We do accept visa and MC, the charge will be from The Little Farm.

Awesome!!! Thank you !

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Big John what did you end up ordering?

Big John what did you end up ordering?
Hey Fish
I didn't order yet but plan to get 24c as of now. They were out of stock at the time I made the list, but Stan said they should be back in stock next week.

I received some freebies of the 24c, Very Excited to start them. Best of luck with your grow, looking forward to it.

It sounds like we are looking for many of the same things. The psychedelic effects of some sativa's doesn't bother me, but I would rather stick to coffee for my stimulant needs. I can handle the anxiety that some sativa's bring, but I would rather not have to. I once got some mystery bag weed from a friend that literally massaged the shit out of my body and made it feel like it was floating and all my muscles were super loose. My mind felt super relaxed and slightly inebriated, but not in aabad way. He called it "white widow", but I really don't think it was based on how many people just steal popular strain names to sell stuff. I would love to try some CBD autos in the future, as I have some legitimate medical needs that I can keep in check without it, but would never turn down the extra relief from CBD.
As long as you are messaging Stan, the single most effective, lights out strain from them is Bluetoof. You may ask if he will send you that as a freebie. They are no longer in the catalog.it is 100 percent body buzz.

As long as you are messaging Stan, the single most effective, lights out strain from them is Bluetoof. You may ask if he will send you that as a freebie. They are no longer in the catalog.it is 100 percent body buzz.

Agree 100%.

I have yet to grow out the BTS that I received as freebies,but I will second the 24K and the Strawberry Nuggets. Both of them lock me in the couch and quickly, too. Strawberry Nuggets has become my favorite “I need to get to sleep right now” strain. Neither one has any negative effects on me. Both are quite delightful strains.

You may want consider 24ct which is 100 percent Indica and her offspring Strawberry Nuggets at 85 percent Indica, a very relaxing , movie and popcorn kind of weed.
I agree with @Seymourbud , Gold Glue is an excellent night time and described by Mephisto as zen-like,
I believe Stan said 24Ct would be in stock
shortly. I expect there will be a big restock in prep. for 4/20

Second on Strawberry Nugs .....Womderul structure and buds, you won’t go wrong with Nugs!

Attachments

• 1A305855-6CF7-434F-8C9F-DCF9C9AB9E64.jpeg
    1A305855-6CF7-434F-8C9F-DCF9C9AB9E64.jpeg
    274.8 KB · Views: 34
  • C36C0DC6-5E07-4005-B84E-C551B4EA5FA5.jpeg
    C36C0DC6-5E07-4005-B84E-C551B4EA5FA5.jpeg
    248.4 KB · Views: 34
Back