Mephisto Genetics Which seeds to get?

You may want consider 24ct which is 100 percent Indica and her offspring Strawberry Nuggets at 85 percent Indica, a very relaxing , movie and popcorn kind of weed.
I agree with @Seymourbud , Gold Glue is an excellent night time and described by Mephisto as zen-like,
I believe Stan said 24Ct would be in stock
shortly. I expect there will be a big restock in prep. for 4/20

Thanks for the answer. When I hopped on originally and chose those 3 contenders, 24ct was my first pick and what I had in mind. Hopefully they will have that in stock soon, but I am looking to order within a week due to un-disclosable stealth reasons. How did Strawberry Nuggets affect your body?

Looks like they are currently out of stock, but the CDLC run a little long (about 80 to 85 days) ticks about all those boxes.
Have a sour crack running now that's very indica structurally, but she has a while, she seems a little slow to me. Also have a northern cheese haze running that looks 100% indica so far...smoking, I found 4 AM a little buzzy. Sour livers great all around smoke... hell, all have been good product, but I will always have some cdlc beans set aside. Migraine killer for me.

Thanks for the reply! That's pretty interesting because when reading about CDLC I would have never guessed it would be a contender for great body relaxation. Sour Crack is definitely on my contender list, but some reports seem to indicate that it has given more hybrid like effects despite being 90% indica. If you have any previous experience with it, please tell me about that. NCH looks like a very interesting plant but I haven't seen a lot of well documented information about its effects. If you have any experience smoking that please let me know as well!

Thanks for the reply! That's pretty interesting because when reading about CDLC I would have never guessed it would be a contender for great body relaxation. Sour Crack is definitely on my contender list, but some reports seem to indicate that it has given more hybrid like effects despite being 90% indica. If you have any previous experience with it, please tell me about that. NCH looks like a very interesting plant but I haven't seen a lot of well documented information about its effects. If you have any experience smoking that please let me know as well!

So far I've been mostly hunting thru their gear looking for the must haves. Right now have the sour crack running, followed by 8 strains, Ghosts Toof, the NCH, Bubbasquanch & Walter White. The other 4 are the new strains to be released on 4/20. Pink Panama, Hubbabubba Haze, Mango smile & Super Orange Haze. The new 4 are much more sativa dom....like a lot more... but am hoping to find something close to the highs of my youth in the late 70s. All should be down first part of May, so can evaluate mid to late June.
I can say that while I'm kinda looking FOR something, not one of the Meph girls that's been grown has been a disappointment. All have been better than any of the dispensary bunk I can find around here.

Thanks for the answer. When I hopped on originally and chose those 3 contenders, 24ct was my first pick and what I had in mind. Hopefully they will have that in stock soon, but I am looking to order within a week due to un-disclosable stealth reasons. How did Strawberry Nuggets affect your body?
It is a mostly body relaxing, don’t really notice a buzz effect but heavy indacouch with a little head effect. A chill experience. Gold Glue, if they reproduce might be a good choice. I veer away from Sour Crack...as I have heard the same... can give you a Sati experience. Something I don’t want.
I just popped Full Duplex’s (Mandolorian) Anvil which is 90 percent Indica as I seek the same and have grown HPG high CBD strains for same .
FWIW , I have grown out several CDLC and while it will lay you out... it would not be my go to for night/restful sleep.
Really looking forward to Mephisto’s CBD releases in late 2019-early 2020

My favorite so far is Strawberry Nuggets.
Skywalker is excellent, and favored by many friends.
My versions of Sour Crack and Sour Livers seemed more sativa than advertised, and I don't sleep as well with either, so I'm avoiding the "sours." But I might've harvested too early.
Creme de la Chem is excellent.

So far I've been mostly hunting thru their gear looking for the must haves. Right now have the sour crack running, followed by 8 strains, Ghosts Toof, the NCH, Bubbasquanch & Walter White. The other 4 are the new strains to be released on 4/20. Pink Panama, Hubbabubba Haze, Mango smile & Super Orange Haze. The new 4 are much more sativa dom....like a lot more... but am hoping to find something close to the highs of my youth in the late 70s. All should be down first part of May, so can evaluate mid to late June.
I can say that while I'm kinda looking FOR something, not one of the Meph girls that's been grown has been a disappointment. All have been better than any of the dispensary bunk I can find around here.

I completely understand what you mean. All of the mephisto seeds I've grown (AvT) were excellent but didn't quite have the effects I was looking for at that time, which were different than now.

A fresh batch of 24 k is due to arrive next week in the Us shops, i have some gold glue in my freebie piles since that was recommended to you also.

24k is my favorite sleep med, i keep a jar around just for that.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

It is a mostly body relaxing, don’t really notice a buzz effect but heavy indacouch with a little head effect. A chill experience. Gold Glue, if they reproduce might be a good choice. I veer away from Sour Crack...as I have heard the same... can give you a Sati experience. Something I don’t want.
I just popped Full Duplex’s (Mandolorian) Anvil which is 90 percent Indica as I seek the same and have grown HPG high CBD strains for same .
FWIW , I have grown out several CDLC and while it will lay you out... it would not be my go to for night/restful sleep.
Really looking forward to Mephisto’s CBD releases in late 2019-early 2020

It sounds like we are looking for many of the same things. The psychedelic effects of some sativa's doesn't bother me, but I would rather stick to coffee for my stimulant needs. I can handle the anxiety that some sativa's bring, but I would rather not have to. I once got some mystery bag weed from a friend that literally massaged the shit out of my body and made it feel like it was floating and all my muscles were super loose. My mind felt super relaxed and slightly inebriated, but not in aabad way. He called it "white widow", but I really don't think it was based on how many people just steal popular strain names to sell stuff. I would love to try some CBD autos in the future, as I have some legitimate medical needs that I can keep in check without it, but would never turn down the extra relief from CBD.

My favorite so far is Strawberry Nuggets.
Skywalker is excellent, and favored by many friends.
My versions of Sour Crack and Sour Livers seemed more sativa than advertised, and I don't sleep as well with either, so I'm avoiding the "sours." But I might've harvested too early.
Creme de la Chem is excellent.

Thanks for the feedback on those. They all sound awesome and I hope to one day try most of mephisto's seeds, but I am only able to run 1-2 at a time with my current set up. Based on everyone's replies, gold glue, 24c, strawberry nuggets, and Skywalker sound like the best options for me.

A fresh batch of 24 k is due to arrive next week in the Us shops, i have some gold glue in my freebie piles since that was recommended to you also.

24k is my favorite sleep med, i keep a jar around just for that.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Hey Stan, thanks for taking the time to reply. Are you who would have received my message on your site? If so I think I jacked up my return email in the message. I can definitely wait on the 24c and order it now that it is coming in that soon. My last order from Mephisto(using a different name of course) shocked me with how awesome you guys are. If you do send out gold glue as any freebies that I might get on the order you would be my hero! One question I asked on the site that I may not get an answer to since I messed up the email is: Do you guys take visa and MasterCard in the US as your site seemed to indicate? Would that look stealthy on a credit card statement?

Once again, I know you guys are busy and really appreciate you chiming in!

Back