Indoor Ashton gets a little skunky

Yeah, these fabric (smart) pots are freaken amazing
Had two beans sprouted at the same time, and from day 1 the fabric pot outperformed the plastic pot.
Ended up culling the one in the plastic pot.
My plants roots have pushed through the fabric bottom
This should be a good grow, subbing up brother.

I am going to be subbing up for this grow show

unfortunately the blk seed i dropped did not make the cut. might have been a temp issue or germ issue. not sure. after 3 weeks it just barely had its first one finger leaves. and the tent is way crowded.

i will be dropping 2 as soon as its harvest time though

my brother @CaNNaDON420 will be taking this over as he now has a baby blk skunk. dont mind him. he is stoned and has sideways pics lol.

What up what UP, party people? So i got a 5 gal fabric pot with coco in top half of pot & pearlite in the bottom half. Since im using a fabric pot & running hempy style, i will be using a large drip pan for an external reservoir. Hybrid hempy style. Will be running a variety of nutes & additives as well. I got mammoth p, great white mykos, earth juice cal mag, general organics bio root & bio bud, as well as ff grow big, tiger bloom, & big bloom. I decided to germ in soil in a solo cup just like i have done in my othed grow, remove the bottom of the solo cup & use the tier method.

So here she is. Day 2 from soil breach.
20170501_184736.jpg
20170501_184732.jpg

Its day 37 from soil breach & she coming right along with all of my mephisto ladies. Actually its abou a 10 days younger than the mephs but has surpassed all of them.

Back