New Grower ArcticGrower First Grow Ever

Purple Bud Automatic is lookin amazing now, first time I see them with the LEDs and HPS off. Hadn't noticed the amazing purple/pinkish color.

Amnesia XXL doing well too, but much slower at building buds than the Purple, which is normal since it's a Sativa dominant?

Week 7 now, bigger update will come
4573d7823b617d44155a1b3eb31368ed.jpg
47dd037432851b8f769f630c522e4a7f.jpg
57f371e6f4c8e5e03dc412e6dac38ad5.jpg
c9042026589e5c4f0e21268974485a0f.jpg
380facf8127aef61630287a4d9da712f.jpg

Sent fra min SM-N950F via Tapatalk

It's doing very well, it grows at same rate as the Amnesia XXL Auto, but I need to get another tent asap so I can put her to flower before she gets way too big

Purple Bud got some heavy thricomes showing over the night
c7d1a72f63e7df6191c94a9aec3dd42c.jpg

Not going to lie that looks beautiful! My amnesia blue xxl seems to be growing at the same rate as one of my criticals. The other one is a bit bigger about the same as my haze 2.0 at the moment. Still early stages though. I do wonder how they grow indoors compared to outdoors. I'm just lucky enough to have decent sunlight down here! Don't fancy buying all the extra equipment even though I'd love to be able to control the light. A few cloudy or rainy days really annoys me

Also, newbie question... Say a plant didn't produce heavy amounts of trichomes, just enough to get you a little high. Would the smoke still be tasty? Or is the taste relative to the trichome production? Being more trichomes=more taste? Or just how high you get?

Also, newbie question... Say a plant didn't produce heavy amounts of trichomes, just enough to get you a little high. Would the smoke still be tasty? Or is the taste relative to the trichome production? Being more trichomes=more taste? Or just how high you get?

Itll probably lack smell and taste in my opinion because either it’s a not so good strain or it wasn’t grown very well both of which can hurt taste and smell but it really depends nobody can say for certain because every strain is different.

But based on experience the only plants I’ve grown that lacked trichs smell and taste were poor unknown genetics most likely straight from Mexico. Every time I’ve grown known genetics or quality bagseeds I’ve gotten frosty ass nugs that taste and smell loud.

Heres two buds that I grew at the same time in the same environment soil ect.
d64be438f7de728971aeae1497491136.jpg
this was an apple jack bagseed she was also a hermie and gave me seeds which I saved for later use because well it’s amazing smoke and a very minor hermie it doesn’t grow clusters of male parts just single male parts thatll produce tiny amounts of pollen which they can be picked off too but some usually end up inside the buds. Anyhow definitely some of my fav smoke and it was from a bagseed lol a roasted dank coffeish type smell and taste is what it has.

Now here’s a budshot from the plant grown right next to it.
6abf805dfcb60f29b0e6313f110b98c7.jpg
has a respectable amount of frost I guess but you can see its very airy and it didn’t have a dank smell or taste just a vegetation type smell and taste throughout the grow and after the dry and cure.

Keep in mind when you find seeds in quality weed there’s a decent chance it is a hermie but if you buy large amounts of the same strain and only find a few seeds it’s a good indication that it won’t be a terrible hermie..

Then with reggie ect hermie arent as common in my opinion because seeds are usually caused by male plants as most reggie is just very large outdoor grows where they give zero shits and don’t cull the males ect.

Hi and sorry for being so silent (out of smoke and bad mood).

I think my Amnesia XXL has been pollinated... [emoji24] Can someone tell me for sure?
56f107c1ced3a839591197c54631ca58.jpg
8b68150963ba0fc3df9d5db947b148a4.jpg

I couldn't say mate, you probably know better than I do!

Back