Status
Not open for further replies.
Goooood morning AFN!!!!

Scary fire, but kind of a cool picture. Wildfire that broke out in the Green Mountain area that's just west and on the fringe of the Denver metro area (technically Lakewood).

green_mountain_fire_001.jpg

I was just thinking of ways my life has changed since I started growing my own. I'll bet there's at least half an eighth in that vacuum cleaner, and I don't care. Heck, two years ago, if I spilled ANYTHING I'd be down on my hands and knees.

I was just thinking of ways my life has changed since I started growing my own. I'll bet there's at least half an eighth in that vacuum cleaner, and I don't care. Heck, two years ago, if I spilled ANYTHING I'd be down on my hands and knees.
Consider it an offering to the pot GODS..

Whats up guys..5 second rule there!! Kidding ..if it drops i isually leave it and sweep it up later..the dogs like leaves but they wont eat buds,so no help there..heres Tito,he's stoned and using me for a pillow
image.jpeg

Whats up guys..5 second rule there!! Kidding ..if it drops i isually leave it and sweep it up later..the dogs like leaves but they wont eat buds,so no help there..heres Tito,he's stoned and using me for a pillowView attachment 665202
He likes to munch on seeds though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back