Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Star!! How u been?? Nooo hes not the seed muncher..this one is the seed muncher.she eats vegetables raw and everything,mist be the Jack Russell in her View attachment 665209
Haha! Probably. Im good. Just got back from FL yesterday. I spent 5 days there. I pulled something in my back so i can hardly walk today and here i am trying to make it through the work day.

Haha! Probably. Im good. Just got back from FL yesterday. I spent 5 days there. I pulled something in my back so i can hardly walk today and here i am trying to make it through the work day.
Ouch,yuk!! U dont have to tell me about back pain..hope u mend up quickly...

howdy all ! here is some pics of how its getting on ,
( first pic an latest introductions are kush fromage auto front an sixshhoter at the back sharing the same nft trough / gully together , they stopped growing for a week as i thought be good siliconing lines every 4 inch down tray to break the water flow an have it in a way like the nutriculture nft trays have with channels were the water dispenses diagonaly but it didnt work so to get the silicone out i had to flip the try upside down an balance the plants between a bucket while i scraped the silicone out! it wasnt easy but ive managed to save them and are back looking healthyer .

the shortstuff PA's ( middle ) are around 65cm , i scrogged them an now got some extra same level secondry flowers growing up with main .

ones on right , shortstuff big guns are going well , 1 is 65cm an other must be 80 odd an they smell realy good , they have been on tray sinse 9th oct so around the 6th week i think , so an good afternoon from me , ide like to document grow but its hard to get good angle pic wise .
View attachment 665113 View attachment 665114 View attachment 665114 View attachment 665115 54321
getting jungley in there!

I got tired of this stupid cheap chrome book! so I hacked it! I removed the Wright protect screw . I replaced the bios with another and loaded Ubuntu 16.4 no more chrome ! !
Nice little book! :pass:I did get Windows 8.1 on it working but the mouse drivers and keyboard drivers I could never get to work. just not made for windows.
View attachment 665169
chromebook here too, they are fast, but there is So much it can't do, plus the fact it lost All my files, looking for windows!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back