Status
Not open for further replies.
a98c94534176cb6c2e6bacd596aefa88.jpg
Just doing some watering, bout to head to the hydro store to get more equipment for my solo cup grow! Hope everyone's night is well! @budelee how's it going bro?
Really?? Are we already having a hydro solo cup grow?? Are you serious? [emoji7] [emoji76] [emoji178] [emoji108] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

As long as the majority of the root mass stays in the cup, feel free to jump right in! [emoji106]
A micro hydro would be awesome! You'll need to find a staff member to head it up, but I bet they'll be lining up for it!
I could do both, just for the heck of it! Oooooo...does it have to be auto? If not, we could use sibling clones! [emoji16] [emoji108]

My newest Country Hit is titled "Mountain Dew and Cigarettes are Leaving Me " its expected to go double platinum:shooty:
The mountain dew and cigarettes actually meant my girlfriend and her girlfriend..its a song about co-dependance,maybe i buried the meaning to far..bwahahahaa!!!

I've been thinking about a hydro solo cup comparative grow...

First, I thought about doing what you did and putting that in a tank. But then I thought it was cheating, so I'm thinking about putting a small bubbler inside the cup and really use it as the growing container.

Anyone up to the challenge?

@Itisi @Vlad The Inhaler @Bailey @XxxAuto @sanguine @Coffee&Kush @Eyeoftheworld @Dudeski @Dinafem-Mark @Duggy

I'm a stoner, only so many names I can remember at any specific moment... [emoji13] [emoji121]

Going a different route with mine, but I would think with the right flood tray or setup a flood and drain system might be a good hydro cup option. :greenthumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back