Status
Not open for further replies.
They reintroduced the Lynx to Colorado in the last couple decades. Still a pretty rare thing to spot, but someone captured a video recently of one that just sauntered across a ski slope...

OMG! I'm so lucky I wasn't there!! He'd probably have killed me right after I opened my arms wide and started running to give the biggest hug EVER!! [emoji7] [emoji76] [emoji178] [emoji13] [emoji28] [emoji23] [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

a98c94534176cb6c2e6bacd596aefa88.jpg
Just doing some watering, bout to head to the hydro store to get more equipment for my solo cup grow! Hope everyone's night is well! @budelee how's it going bro?
Plants are looking great bro.. Im doing fine after a bone chilling day at work,it decided to snow on us again..blahhh...im out of uniform and in my comfy clothes!! Good luck to all you brave solo cup challenge folk!!

OMG! I'm so lucky I wasn't there!! He'd probably have killed me right after I opened my arms wide and started running to give the biggest hug EVER!! [emoji7] [emoji76] [emoji178] [emoji13] [emoji28] [emoji23] [emoji108]

:funny:
That's what I did when the ladybug bit me! :rofl:

Ello Archie!! You are the inspiration for my cuppa..i dont need the sleepytime yet cause its early,but i might as well start unwinding..goal for new year= no more soda...soda 1 budelee 0 i start over tomorrow...
Apple juice diluted in sparkling water got me through quitting sodas! [emoji106] [emoji2] [emoji108]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back