Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning Jraven. Mid 30's and rain on feet of snow, the daily ass kicking! At least the snow don't blow. lol
Oh great, that must be just lovely lol.
@30 here, enough to keep the beer cold, not enough to freeze your ass...sunny again. Wish I could save up the photons for spring:)

54f340a076b667b49545a0a5b5aa570e.jpg

Afternoon AFN!!
Should I be worrying about how cold it gets in my room it usually doesn't get 64 usually only like 68 or 69 but for got to shut my cracked window, is it better to let it get up to like 85 tops then to let it get below 70? I try keeping it 73-75 all the way around with lights off and everything.? Iv been wondering this. I just moved to Cali from Illinois so I'm use to be able to keep a house from getting to cold or to hot usually but here's its tricky, especially in the winter where it gets warmer during the day then drops a good amount once the sounds gone. Could use some thoughts, I know cold stunts and I'm wondering if that's my reason my Mazar isn't taking off 2 much, then again it's only been a month above soil. I just wonder if people feel the same about heat as cold or is it better to have some heat then to let it get as cold as it does?.
Thanks in advance guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think the diurnal change you are getting is gonna have too much effect on most strains. In my greenhouse large diurnal swings every day/night, most do it about 14-20 days later than advertised.

I don't think the diurnal change you are getting is gonna have too much effect on most strains. In my greenhouse large diurnal swings every day/night, most do it about 14-20 days later than advertised.
Sweet iv only had a couple rounds with Autos that have been absolutely amazing but I did have a perfect room where I have a portable ad that kept the room perfect 24/7 but that would kill the bill here lol! I appreciate the quick reply and info brother!

Oh great, that must be just lovely lol.
@30 here, enough to keep the beer cold, not enough to freeze your ass...sunny again. Wish I could save up the photons for spring:)
you might consider a citizen's cob light engine to boost light in a rainy foggy spring. I'm doing one in the window grow this spring. Pop22 says they are the most photon bang for the buck, period.

you might consider a citizen's cob light engine to boost light in a rainy foggy spring. I'm doing one in the window grow this spring. Pop22 says they are the most photon bang for the buck, period.

I'm doing window grow next season my self too!

Yep those do look interesting. Really need something to help the seedlings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back