Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys witch to bloom cycle nutrients when you catch the first sight of bud I have always been able to catch the very first sight(some people prob wouldn't) but I need to feed but I see it's starting to produce buds and it started like 2 days ago, it's still in bed spectrum I flip it to bloom once I start feeding bloom so should I feed bloom right now and flip the spectrum ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always run a mixed spectrum from seedling to chop. For the nute switch, I now like gradually add bloom and back off on veg when I see vertical growth dramatically slowing down.

7dys.gif

:pass:

IMG_20170102_151452.jpg

:bighug:

I've always run a mixed spectrum from seedling to chop. For the nute switch, I now like gradually add bloom and back off on veg when I see vertical growth dramatically slowing down.

Okay thanks bro and I tried the full spectrum in the beginning of its life and it sucked it dry of zinc and cal mag but I once I switched back to just veg it started cleareingup with out having to do anything with in a hour or so of changing to just veg. I always have use separate spectrums but have heard good things on full spectrums I I wanted to try it. Maybe once I can get a new LED sometime in 2017 I'll try full spectrum then but with autos and my light that I have gives weird deficiencies!

:pass:Im glad all that's over!!

Omg... Me tooooo!

Good morning stoners! How's everyone doing today? It's just getting light here, cool at 16C and I've had a disturbed night courtesy of my four-pawed friend. The day's definitely going to get better from here!

Sorry to hear your night didn't go well! Hopefully the rest of your day has been much better!!

Good morning LS counting down the days to get the kids back to school,i love them more than life itself but they are driving me insane now :zen:

If you could only hear what I hear right now.... :nono:

Good Morning 3 a.m. here I'm an insane person that gets up early .
Poetry of the day .

View attachment 680919

I reeeaaally like that!!! Thankyou for sharing it with us!

Sorry, I missed that @Eyeoftheworld I have no idea about this product. I was just trying to get help for a fellow grower in need. I do appreciate your help.

No worries!! I'm just glad it was figured out!! :coffee:

GooOOOOOOOOOd Morning [HASHTAG]#afnstoners[/HASHTAG] :bighug:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii @Mossy !!!

Evening ls hope your all keeping well.
Always find it interesting to hear growers theories on how the timing of changing grow bloom nutes affects the veg flowering time

Me too! I just haven't had to many rounds of autos so I have a bunch of stuff run through my head when taking care of my plants. Lol

Evening ls hope your all keeping well.
Always find it interesting to hear growers theories on how the timing of changing grow bloom nutes affects the veg flowering time
Too fast a change to bloom can slow veg growth dramatically, and is actually a good strategy for folks with limited space. Lower N values, combined with higher P and K, focuses the plant on flower. The trade off is usually fewer bud sites and reduced yield, but again sometimes it's the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back