Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha yeah..when the weather is Cold check the UK forecast..puts everything into perspective...:headbang:

Always the most exciting part..trying a newly dried bud...:smoker:..are you getting another grow in..?

Another grow? I have 4 plants in that tent, none of them are down yet LOL. The youngest sprouted on 12/12 so that's the last one. By the time family visit next month there should be only two in there, maybe only one. My mystery Sweet Seeds from the multipack is packing on some frost now, she looks great! Sumo WW and Sweet Special Auto are vying for who will finish first. Hubby says WW isn't very strong so she'll get longer before chop day, I need to check trichomes on the SSA.

There are 2 sample buds from the SSA and one from WW, none of them are dry enough to smoke yet. Another couple of days...

Another grow? I have 4 plants in that tent, none of them are down yet LOL

:coffee: Unfortunately I hardly ever get out to check individual grow threads....so I haven't seen the tent..:headbang:..too much work and not enough hours to feed [HASHTAG]#afn[/HASHTAG]..she is a greedy bitch..

Hubby says WW isn't very strong so she'll get longer before chop day, I need to check trichomes on the SSA.

I Love me WW..when we came here there was a canna café in the next town..and it was all WW they did.

By the time family visit next month there should be only two in there, maybe only one

Do you have to Hide them..?

:coffee: Unfortunately I hardly ever get out to check individual grow threads....so I haven't seen the tent..:headbang:..too much work and not enough hours to feed [HASHTAG]#afn[/HASHTAG]..she is a greedy bitch..

I Love me WW..when we came here there was a canna café in the next town..and it was all WW they did.

Do you have to Hide them..?

Don't worry, I can imagine you barely get time to sleep with this goliath of a site! It's four panels and a lid, not much of a tent, and I have 5 CFLs in there. All home built. I wasn't going to pay over 60EUR for a 2x2ft tent because I thought that was a bit too like Holland and Barrett prices!

Yes, I'll have to hide them. The bathroom is off our bedroom so it's not a good layout for having a guest on the sofa bed, so we'll be moving into the windowless room where the tent currently is. I guess it'll have to go into a wardrobe, as family members will want to look at the whole place. Oh, did I design the height depth and width so it would fit in a wardrobe? Damn right I did!!!

Don't worry, I can imagine you barely get time to sleep with this goliath of a site! It's four panels and a lid, not much of a tent, and I have 5 CFLs in there. All home built. I wasn't going to pay over 60EUR for a 2x2ft tent because I thought that was a bit too like Holland and Barrett prices!

Yup..I have to have my mails shut off too coz I very rarely get a chance to Hit them and people feel insulted when you can't reply..:coffee:..thing is..I've done way past ordinary working hours here..but you can never get to the end of the work..all the staff are the same.

I'm with you on the prices of some of the gear..as soon as you say cannabis related product they seem to double the price.

Yes, I'll have to hide them. The bathroom is off our bedroom so it's not a good layout for having a guest on the sofa bed, so we'll be moving into the windowless room where the tent currently is. I guess it'll have to go into a wardrobe, as family members will want to look at the whole place. Oh, did I design the height depth and width so it would fit in a wardrobe? Damn right I did!!!

I'm Lucky in most of my visitors know I grow..and the one that doesn't can't tell a tomato from a turnip..:biggrin:

Here are the Winners from the [HASHTAG]#afn[/HASHTAG] Cutest Pet competition 2016

Congrautulations...:bighug: ..they were All Cute to me...

imag0284-jpg.676364

@AJrexxx

upload_2017-1-2_11-51-42-png.680924

@stepside

upload_2017-1-2_11-52-19-png.680925

@jingo

upload_2017-1-2_11-53-58-png.680926

@Pops
Everyone is a Winner..:bravo:..Cheers everyone who entered..and everyone that Voted..Thank You..:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Loved stepside's cross-dressing kitty! He was my favourite! Sucker for kitty pics though..

Yeah.. @witchyhour cat with the canna leaf over it's bits made me laugh out loud too..:headbang:..I Love them all...we Do have a lot of pet lover on [HASHTAG]#afn[/HASHTAG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back