Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done way past ordinary working hours here..but you can never get to the end of the work..all the staff are the same.

That is why, when AFN is rich as well as famous, AFN splurges once a year for the real world party at a resort in a canna friendly venue coinciding with a canna event. Staff treated to luxury. Volunteer noobs can handle the AFN table and store while you all just party with us Stoners.
I'd like to see everyone throw their name tags in a bowl on the way in to a party room and take one. It would be a kick to have everyone,staff, members, mixing looking for theirs back. Masks optional:rofl: Jamaica? Sandals? middle of winter?
:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

G'Mornin Stoners. Happy 2017. It's a good start. I been out of town half the last two weeks. I hope my babies are OK! I bet she is gonna look real different when I get home.. I'm a bit nervous over it. Please hold Ph and PPM another couple days!

That is why, when AFN is rich as well as famous, AFN splurges once a year for the real world party at a resort in a canna friendly venue coinciding with a canna event. Staff treated to luxury. Volunteer noobs can handle the AFN table and store while you all just party with us Stoners.
I'd like to see everyone throw their name tags in a bowl on the way in to a party room and take one. It would be a kick to have everyone,staff, members, mixing looking for theirs back. Masks optional:rofl: Jamaica? Sandals? middle of winter?
:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

I Think when [HASHTAG]#afn[/HASHTAG] is Famous we should buy our own Island with naturally occurring spring water... Declare Home Rule..and Invite you lot to come for a Free Trimming holiday when the harvest comes in..gonna have to buy an auto trimmer though..I Hate trimming...:coffee:..we'll just make sure @briman brings the contents of his man cave and we'll be covered for Kit.

Great shots @jok81 ..:spels:..I Like foxes..

hello and i wish u all an happy new year :bighug:

Happy New Year @LordGreenWood :cheersmate:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back