Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Stoners. All this talk of single digit temperature gives me the shivers. Had to put a sweater on over the t-shirt just to show solidarity.
I'll have to take it off when it hits 70 later today. :cools:.
Hey, Who threw that shoe?
:smokeout:.​

Good Morning @Mossy
Jack of all trades master of none .
What are these robots that visit ?? hackers , law enforcement, just curious .:biggrin:

Bots are the search engines bear..they fuel Searches.
They come on site and pick up key words that we are talking about.
If we mention Autos a lot..they will pick it up as a keyword..then if someone googles Autos and we have the highest numbers of references it will send the Searcher here.

Good morning Stoners. All this talk of single digit temperature gives me the shivers. Had to put a sweater on over the t-shirt just to show solidarity.
I'll have to take it off when it hits 70 later today. :cools:.
Hey, Who threw that shoe?
:smokeout:.​

Everyone..? :coffee:

:bighug: MORNING @Feenix

Morning @Mossy ! It's now crept up as far as 17.4C. It's 2C at the old address. BRRRRrrrrrrrr lol. The sun's out though, which helps a bit, and I've put on another layer.

Haven't looked at the plants yet this morning, I'd better do that - and see if the sample buds are dry enough for hubby to smoke later!

Ha ha yeah..when the weather is Cold check the UK forecast..puts everything into perspective...:headbang:

Always the most exciting part..trying a newly dried bud...:smoker:..are you getting another grow in..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back