Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you AFN(meaning all you LS'ers and more) for being there for me throughout 2016 ,its good to have support when you need it,it was a blast sharing some virtual smokouts,lots of ribbings,plenty of interviews and just general fun (cant forget the Metal :headbang:)..there will be plenty more good times as AFN continues to grow...did someone say Bud Warriors??!! And yes,where is Frankie and Stepside?? Lotso-good karma to them...Titos' earlll is almost done,he smokes a purple four foot dab rig he calls "grimace",so i have to light it for him..bwahahahaha...Thank You to everybody who threw repps my way!!!come here guys:pighug:

Hey Rebel, Happy New Year dude. Can I ask how things are with the family? *hugs*

Oh for sure! And thank you for caring enough to ask!

Well she's had every test user the sun for a week and everything is negative. They THINK its glucose related but aren't sure. So basically we and they don't know... But her body kept up with the fasting and her glucose levels were normal and no adverse effects so its really odd she had ketones in her urine and glucose was at 44... And they don't know why and she hasn't done it again...

She looks to go home tomorrow morning with a glucose monitor... So its a scary situation not knowing... But glad she's good now...

Thank you!!

Oh for sure! And thank you for caring enough to ask!

Well she's had every test user the sun for a week and everything is negative. They THINK its glucose related but aren't sure. So basically we and they don't know... But her body kept up with the fasting and her glucose levels were normal and no adverse effects so its really odd she had ketones in her urine and glucose was at 44... And they don't know why and she hasn't done it again...

She looks to go home tomorrow morning with a glucose monitor... So its a scary situation not knowing... But glad she's good now...

Thank you!!

Weird! Hopefully it's just a strange blip and never happens again. But I'm really glad she's going home, sending good :karmacloud: your and her way.

Here's to 2017! :cheers:

Why thank ya troon! That was very thoughtful brother! Yeah I'll always love the sport although I don't care for their salaries and egos playing a child's game lol but it keeps us off the streets! :rofl: And with the Tribe... There's always this year!!! :d5: Tito better come reloaded!

Happy New Year again to you all...

This has been a crazy year. Good and bad mostly good. I've made a bunch of new friends here that started with the May onslaught of Bud Warriors which became Auto warriors which led me to Trail, Dudeski, Eye, Frank(and where the heck is FRAAAANNNKAAAY?!) Step(another one MIA) Indi, and a bunch of other great folks (Arty and Ozone come to mind... Oh and my favorite eejit Archie)...

So as I'm staring at my blood family and typing to my soul family (Renny!!) here's to 2017! It only gets bigger and better from here...

Oh an someone had fun in LA last night View attachment 680760
Happy New Year @Rebel !!!
:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back