Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want to share some good autoflower strains that produce a lot of bud? About to buy some seeds in the next few weeks.

Also Happy New Year AFN friends! I only started being active here towards the end of the year. I used another site to gather information and chat but visited here with a problem and got a quick reply with a very educated answer and been here ever sense. Thank all you guys.

Special thanks to these folks who have made my time here FUN! Thanks for being helpful and friendly

@1939bear - being my archenemy!
@trailanimal - thanks for the entertainment with all your crazy little post
@Eyeoftheworld - thanks for being so kind to me and everyone else
@Frankthetank - my first real buddy on here don't know where he ran off to though wtf drank
@Rebel - my baseball buddy, and he has given me some advice on grows and such. Too bad the Indians didn't win it man
@Son of Hobbes - thank you for putting up with my hard head :p
@budelee - thanks for the advice
@witchyhour - haven't talked to you much but have read a LOT of your post
@Renaissance Redneck - thanks for being helpful
@Waira - thanks for being helpful but don't see you much on live stoners

Why thank ya troon! That was very thoughtful brother! Yeah I'll always love the sport although I don't care for their salaries and egos playing a child's game lol but it keeps us off the streets! :rofl: And with the Tribe... There's always this year!!! :d5: Tito better come reloaded!

Happy New Year again to you all...

This has been a crazy year. Good and bad mostly good. I've made a bunch of new friends here that started with the May onslaught of Bud Warriors which became Auto warriors which led me to Trail, Dudeski, Eye, Frank(and where the heck is FRAAAANNNKAAAY?!) Step(another one MIA) Indi, and a bunch of other great folks (Arty and Ozone come to mind... Oh and my favorite eejit Archie)...

So as I'm staring at my blood family and typing to my soul family (Renny!!) here's to 2017! It only gets bigger and better from here...

Oh an someone had fun in LA last night
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_C1F-YjKVIAEkg5Q.jpg

I'm seeing a lot of pink and purple sky!
:pass:
How much snow do you average each winter?
Really tough to tell with the wind and drifting. When I go into the woods it's protected from the wind so I get a better read. Snow depth can vary greatly year to year, 2 to 6 feet on ground in woods being typical, not the extreme. Even in a low snow year their can be 12' drifts around cabin, seen 20'ers.

Happy New Years Day everybody....The BOM finished with @canocrpse86 taking the win by a good amount of the vote...This brings us into the new year where there will be a few new comps added and the first ever head to head 2016 Grand Champion BOM winner is open too,DONT FORGET TO VOTE..
Congratulations @canocrpse86 !!
:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back