Status
Not open for further replies.
I need 1 shot of what ever you are drinkin, 1 bag of chips and a deck of cards in the pic with your name plate. You have 5 minutes or the bong goes back in the prize stash for the next round! Starting now! 5 minutes...
Of course while I'm in the basement staring at my new AFN led lights lmao.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You know..a couple of days ago @Bailey come into [HASHTAG]#autowarriors HQ[/HASHTAG] and told us about a guy he had helped talk down from jumping off a bridge.

That was a job well done @Bailey , good man. On behalf of someone who has been suicidal in my dim and distant past, I thank you.

@Slowmo

Burying beetles or sexton beetles (genusNicrophorus) are the best-known members of the family Silphidae (carrion beetles). Most of these beetles are black with red markings on the elytra (forewings). Burying beetles are true to their name—they bury the carcasses of small vertebrates such as birds and rodents as a food source for their larvae. They are unusual among insects in that both the male and female parents take care of the brood.They are carnivores.

DSCN2194_1.jpg

Cat with some of todays photons

Burying beetles or sexton beetles (genusNicrophorus) are the best-known members of the family Silphidae (carrion beetles). Most of these beetles are black with red markings on the elytra (forewings). Burying beetles are true to their name—they bury the carcasses of small vertebrates such as birds and rodents as a food source for their larvae. They are unusual among insects in that both the male and female parents take care of the brood.They are carnivores.

Fun bettles .. but no .. ´we are thinking festive here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back