Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, I would like everyone else to win something, but I am down with bronchitis and running a fever, so I am headed to bed and its only 3:30 in the afternoon where I'm at. Gonna have to dole out some schwag tomorrow. Still have 1 more glass bong to dole out, so you never know when I hit up live stoners and ask for your name plates, so keep em handy!
Feel better briman!

Now, I would like everyone else to win something, but I am down with bronchitis and running a fever, so I am headed to bed and its only 3:30 in the afternoon where I'm at. Gonna have to dole out some schwag tomorrow. Still have 1 more glass bong to dole out, so you never know when I hit up live stoners and ask for your name plates, so keep em handy!

Yes, directions were to show me a shot!:thumbsup:
We done! Now go get to feeling better, and Happy New Year! :bighug:

Happy New Year AFN!!!!

Its been a great ride and 2017 can only be better. Here is to many more interesting plants and discoveries!!

full
Happy New Year!!!

You know..a couple of days ago @Bailey come into [HASHTAG]#autowarriors HQ[/HASHTAG] and told us about a guy he had helped talk down from jumping off a bridge.

Turned out the guys wife had died and he was so Lonely that he Thought he'd be better off Dead.

In an over crowded world that is absolutely Heartbreaking..so Lonely you would rather be dead...:shrug:..but the holiday period polarises Loneliness...and my immediate thought was..why didn't he come to [HASHTAG]#AFN[/HASHTAG] and Talk to us...?

:shrug:

The Community that we have built up here..no-one ever has to feel that Lonely.

24 hours a day..if you want to Talk..to have a chat..there is someone here that will Talk to you...ask you how your day went..compliment you on your grow..or just be your Friend.

Invaluable..:bighug:..we are Family...[HASHTAG]#AFN[/HASHTAG] Family.

Disfunctional at times..Fiesty..moaney and argumentative..BUT....if you are in Trouble..we have your back.

We have a Hell of a Community..:bighug:..when we all Care enough to put a bit back In..Own a bit..we are World Beaters.

Roll on 2017 :cheersmate:
Cheers to this!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back