Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon @Island Grower :bighug:..you know..I'm sure it was @Son of Hobbes that made his own..maybe he could pop in and say.
Then if you Try it you can do an [HASHTAG]#afn[/HASHTAG] tutorial for us...:coffee:..did you see the CBD Oil stuff Holland & Bartlett do for when you go home...?
I haven't had a chance to price check yet..coz I do find H&B expensive.

I find them... I was going to agree and say expensive, but I think better words are prohibitive and exorbitant LOL. I haven't looked, to be honest. The oil I have isn't being used particularly quickly as I keep forgetting to dose his food *cough cough*. But my fingers feel a bit stiff today so I'll probably dose myself in a bit! I can't review it yet, sadly.

Yes I may find myself having to process a lot of bud quite quickly, depending on whether we go back or not. It'd be good to know if there was a simple way to make juice! I don't think it'd be prudent to make butter and put it in my suitcase...

Excellent..wevare adding to the [HASHTAG]#autowarriors[/HASHTAG] Team in Jan..:d5:..and I'm sure with you being a AW's supporter already you will get straight in.
You are doing a try out for the [HASHTAG]#cannazonetestteam[/HASHTAG] as well aren't you..?

:d5:

:crying:

My first grow someone mentioned putting the buds in panty hose to dry..being impatient..Imstuck them on the radiators to dry..:yoinks:..the heating kicked on at 4 pm..@ 4.02 pm I swear the roof was floating 20 ft above the house...:crying:...I was the Worlds Worst Noob.
hahahaha, the things we've done!, and will do, ooops

Last edited:
Excellent..wevare adding to the [HASHTAG]#autowarriors[/HASHTAG] Team in Jan..:d5:..and I'm sure with you being a AW's supporter already you will get straight in.
You are doing a try out for the [HASHTAG]#cannazonetestteam[/HASHTAG] as well aren't you..?

:d5:

:crying:

My first grow someone mentioned putting the buds in panty hose to dry..being impatient..Imstuck them on the radiators to dry..:yoinks:..the heating kicked on at 4 pm..@ 4.02 pm I swear the roof was floating 20 ft above the house...:crying:...I was the Worlds Worst Noob.
in this case you do the opposite the normal fire survival protocol and stand up and breathe deep, lol

how long did you flush? do you use a flushing agent? how high ppm were you feeding?

they are in no particular order because they are soo F****** close its impossible for me to pick but they are WCOG,StarDawg,Mexican Airlines. ive grew the LSD on my 1st grow and i really liked it. had a nice diesel-ish aroma that was to die for, but i didnt let her go long enough because i was a noob and about to be out of smoke. hope this helps... ive grown about half of fastbuds catalog so far and all were very nice. if i had to complain about 1 thing they are sensitive to N but besides that no complaints from me[emoji106]
Ppm? Flushing agent? Hmmmmm could be the problem but my blue dream I grew the same way is so smooth.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back