Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this is why I have to go. I have to update my thread with the bonsai madness experiment!! [emoji121] [emoji52]

They're now getting a 48 hour nap, hoping they'll re-veg without problems. They're definitely good troopers!

9bab02c25ff1805602d855a694a36321.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
wow, resurrection, we hoping

dpends. had stuff directly from china 0% tax....had stuff from korea around 20% tax. usually from non eu country its 20% tax. The chinese indeed run this game so they just do it like they do. but always better to shop local i guess.

I always try to shop local but but when there is a substantial difference I order in. Spent a $100 on prime so I use it and the free shipping makes a big difference. I get the moneys worth for Prime just in the free movies they include in the membership.

Mine ended up being a bit harsh for some reason but definitely potent. I've got another one going now at about 50 days so hopefully it will be a little smoother.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
how long did you flush? do you use a flushing agent? how high ppm were you feeding?

What are your top 3 fastbuds? I'm doing lsd-25 and green crack very soon.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
they are in no particular order because they are soo F****** close its impossible for me to pick but they are WCOG,StarDawg,Mexican Airlines. ive grew the LSD on my 1st grow and i really liked it. had a nice diesel-ish aroma that was to die for, but i didnt let her go long enough because i was a noob and about to be out of smoke. hope this helps... ive grown about half of fastbuds catalog so far and all were very nice. if i had to complain about 1 thing they are sensitive to N but besides that no complaints from me:thumbsup:

Oh, and thanks for the Snow Storm tip...

ef3f9076a84e0c0926b1825a25137506.jpg
4a521376fc6bd94bf7f1981b6755ce0d.jpg
225fe933310049c02d90c6f01a918a50.jpg

8c42ef3658ad61572c59625f7806af7b.jpg
82e0c168161fcd5dae116a0bd1d0eb27.jpg
d6355ceb29b151312d1ed9c378b8b3b7.jpg

Awesome! [emoji2] [emoji121] [emoji106]

Here's how I quit...

I allowed myself a pack of cigarettes 30 days after I smoked the last one. So, I'd buy a pack, spend from two days to a week smoking it, then mark the calendar. 30 days later, I could have another pack. So I always had something to look forward to.

After the nicotine clears from your system and you start losing the habit, you start forgetting and a couple of months will sneak by without it. One day a few months after the last one, after a nice dinner out with a good bottle of wine, you'll remember you can get a pack.

Because your system is clear, it will feel like shit. The flavor sucks, your heart starts beating faster from the nicotine, and you'll feel soooo nauseous, you'll give the rest of the pack away. [emoji6]

That is pretty much exactly how I quit. Haven't probably had but 3 or four cigarettes in the last eight years (usually when I am really drunk.)

I wanna do a hydro solo cup grow...maybe a comparative grow? @Itisi @tripaholic88

Who's in, hydro peeps?

I am going to do one since I ended up with a lot more seeds than I expected from my mephisto black friday order. I am going to be doing coco and some rigged up drip system so I don't have to water 3 times a day.

I'd love to volunteer to help! [emoji121] [emoji4]

Have been thinking about some vendors I use and how cool it would be to try to bring them over! I wouldn't mind volunteering to do cold calls. [emoji6]

@Son of Hobbes (did I get it right?)

Excellent..wevare adding to the [HASHTAG]#autowarriors[/HASHTAG] Team in Jan..:d5:..and I'm sure with you being a AW's supporter already you will get straight in.
You are doing a try out for the [HASHTAG]#cannazonetestteam[/HASHTAG] as well aren't you..?

The more time I spend with my girls the more time they have to diagnose me and build their cannabinoid profiles to suit me. call me crazy, that's ok.

:d5:

Stinky b*tches rule! [emoji2] [emoji121] *quickly sniffs the armpits to check* [emoji13] [emoji28] [emoji23]

:crying:

dealing with the smell sounds like a cheech and chong moment, lol

My first grow someone mentioned putting the buds in panty hose to dry..being impatient..Imstuck them on the radiators to dry..:yoinks:..the heating kicked on at 4 pm..@ 4.02 pm I swear the roof was floating 20 ft above the house...:crying:...I was the Worlds Worst Noob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back