Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk I made sure to shake it really well before filling.

I just know some people say it's good to eat before and after. Perhaps when I made edibles I was eating while also ingesting the THC as well thus causing the effect to be greater.

I'd like to take two more and see what happens but I am also worried that it may put me overboard. I'm gonna try to find something to eat (if there is anything in the house I want anyways, if not just gonna drink some juice) and take another pill and see what happens lol
Sooo how did that go?

This little guy off the front porch yesterday, hanging up in the shed nowNO NO just kidding haven't eaten seal in years. Maybe decades:)
DSCN2125_1.jpg

Yeah you should be able to. One thing I'd suggest (you're doing it on the stove, right?) get a little pyrex bowl and put your oil in that, then float that in enough water so the bottom of the bowl isn't touching the bottom of the pot. Acts as a double boiler and far less likely to burn/scorch your stuff. I prefer the crock pot myself but less temp control there. There are some guys that "thermal" cycle their oils and claim it gets stronger every time. Letting the oil cool, then warming it again for a few hours. Experiment experiment lol.
You a better man than me Son of Hobbes :toke:

Nice work Eye, funny I started a re read of WOT in nov. On book 3 now, One of the best epic fantasy series ever only 11 more books to go
Thanks! Do you think you'll reread all of them or just the good ones?
:pass:

There were a couple boringish ones in the middle. Book 5, I think, was especially...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back