Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure does look good! I'm going to have to see if I have any of those beans. I have a lot of portal gear so I'm hoping I have at least one.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I'm beginning to think it's not going to matter much which portal strains I grow, good smoke on the way!

weather report: first big winter storm beginning to bear down. Cranking up for 12"+ of snow and 55 mph winds, temp zero f, wind chill of the chart. Gonna be an exciting day. Pic is probably very representative of conditions, but it won't be light for another 3 hrs.View attachment 679453

It is so damn majestic there!! We've been getting pounded with winter weather. SO far we have around 3 feet of snow accumulated.

This makes sense
3f2b7e1de89a236c2c5be3de7b0225c2.jpg

Sent from my Cadillac on 22's using Tapatalk

It is so damn majestic there!! We've been getting pounded with winter weather. SO far we have around 3 feet of snow accumulated.
oh my goddess, how's the back doing?, the shovel is one tool I try to distance myself from, as much as possible, lol. Drifts are growing as I peck the keyboard and it seems like in no time at all gonna be like this, cabin floor is 5' above grade
P1000611.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back