Status
Not open for further replies.
:biggrin: Oh, that's right! Reb you kill me, you're a grow encyclopaedia for strains! :d5: .... yeah, i wonder if what Cres thought was related to the so-called hermie issue- :nono: never, ever to date have I seen anybody's MoB go hermie,.. at worst, I had a couple late nanners show in the final week of flower, and that's just the Blueberry heritage showing there,... cripes man, we need to find somebody who'll reverse some MoB, green and purp's! I sent Grape Hash Plant to Eek, but you know what happened with them,..:doh: he still has the seeds, but no place to grow them out now,.. that's another superb strain from HighRise, totally unique aroma, crushing hashplant high!

I've never had an MOB go hermie on me. EVER and you know how many I've grown of them... So idk. I think it just wasn't the soaring heady high he expected when he took it over? Its heavier than they wanted imo. But yeah... To have late nanners on anything with BB is definitely common and well known among folks like us who research genetics and parentage. Everyone knows the hermies weren't bred out of Temple Flo and no one cared... Ah who knows... All I know is MOB is on my top 10 all time list. And i can't wait to grow it again!

I'll bet we see Eek growing a bit in the future!:thumbsup:

I sure hope so!!

Good Morning Stoners
15 pages of reading has given me further insight about AFN members :eyebrows: It appears that some of you good old boys have been hanging together for quite some time now which means of course there's lots of experience and knowledge about our beloved plant . Silly me I have been scouring around looking for plants to grow when all the time I could have asked right here and saved myself some time and probably some money too . With that thought in mind perhaps some of you more experienced guys could put A list together of your favorites ?? Since I am hedonistic and don't have any pain issues you could make a list for my type :biggrin: and of course one for people who have medical issues . Perhaps there already is one in which case my request is redundant . :biggrin:

Last edited:
Good Morning Stoners
15 pages of reading has given me further insight about AFN members :eyebrows: It appears that some of you good old boys have been hanging together for quite some time now which means of course there's lots of experience and knowledge about our beloved plant . Silly me I'm has been scouring around looking for plants to grow when all the time I could have asked right here and saved myself some time and probably some money too . With that thought in mind perhaps some of you more experienced guys could put A list together of your favorites ?? Since I am hedonistic and don't have any pain issues you could make a list for my type :biggrin: and of course one for people who have medical issues . Perhaps there already is one in which case my request is redundant . :biggrin:
P.S. 2 or 3 from each senior member would be nice . :thumbsup:

Morning Stoners

My perfect start for Christmas Eve !

What's yours ?

Caramel Bud 03.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back