Status
Not open for further replies.
coastal central CA my friend,... mild compared to most places! but too cold for OD plants in any case,.. I have done ID/OD grows during Winter, when the weather is nice enough they can go outside for some sunbathing, especially when in bloom :eyebrows:... but the colder temps do make for small plants,...

...duly noted on the pain management in WW :thumbsup:

>> oh snap!! :smoking: Red, that's a beauty of a baby Bearded! He/she'll be your shoulder totem animal before long :eyebrows: .... Of all the Aussie lizards, the Thorny Dragon is the one I like best! fascinating critter
Thorny-Devil.jpg
---soooo coool,...

AWESOME!!

Speaking of pain management that autoflower portal Ruby has my wife feeling great pain free and happy..

here @Ripper here's your girls..

WP_20161223_012.jpg

Ripp, :pass:... I got Ruby too, but couldn't find anything about her really,.. Stone hasn't gotten back to me on my strain questions yet--poor man is all alone over there! :help:
Ingot her as a freebie and she was a beautiful girl with massive red hairs and she was ruby in color

D'OH!! Well GS, she doesn't look bad at all,... I need to pick stones brain on her more,.. do you have any info about her? ... Thank you mate!...funny thing about the MoB... Cres said he wasn't trying for the purple pheno at all, he preferred the green,.. I found them to be very close in potency, with the green having a incense note to her aroma, and the purp's had something akin to pineapple, maybe some licorice too? I sure hope MoB isn't going extinct again, several months back Lavatera ghosted in here, and I caught him! he siad there' was some work being dne on MoB, and the original Ghz/C99 auto crosses, all of which were stellar! I still have some GhZxC99xC99a.. still one of the most potent auto's I've had to date!

I can't believe cres called mob a "shit strain". Its one of the best I've ever had. I LOVE MOB!

Ahh, that's right-- Delicious :greenthumb:I'm all over the Critical Neville Haze next season, maybe Dinafem's Critical +2.0... I think that CNH might finish in time for me outside, before the f'ing mold moves in on her! Crit+ 2.0 was highly recommended by Dinafem mark for mold resistance too,...

I have 3 x CNH right now.. Same age as Rippers' girls... And getting ready for another Critical + run. My goodness has Critical become an absolute instant favorite of mine!! You'll soon see why :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back