Status
Not open for further replies.
They look great bud

Thanks Ripp! I'll get you proper pics soon and I'll update the age in a minute soon as I hit the room...

Are the stems turning purple yet? Do not freak when they do

I'll let you know in a few mins! The one on the right is the funky one but I think she's good now!

Oh as long as the plants look happy and healthy I don't freak. Genetics imo...

What I really want to grow is an unstepped on, old school sativa. Remember the day, the group was passing, and damn near had to have a full time roller to keep the machine fed?
:crying::pass:

I have a Colombian Red Haze photo I have stashed away for a rainy day. Talk about old school sativa!

me too Red, but the real deal landrace stuff take too long for us OD folks, and ID, it's huge financial commitment! Some, Like full Haze variants are 12-14 weeks in bloom alone! That's why I tried the Acapulco Golds this season, i had a hard-on for Sati-goodness, despite the risk!:rofl: ... the Critical Neville Haze is supposed to be very true to the buzz and aromatics of the haze parents,.. Sweet Tommy suggested I try Psicodelicia, which is supposed to be speedy enough and true to her Sati' roots,.. I'm thinking of trying World of Seeds Wild Thai, since the WT auto was so good! Super potent, unique aromatics,.. weird good, she had a bit of barf-like stank to the nose, but all spice and flowers in the smoke! :rofl:

:biggrin: Oh, that's right! Reb you kill me, you're a grow encyclopaedia for strains! :d5: .... yeah, i wonder if what Cres thought was related to the so-called hermie issue- :nono: never, ever to date have I seen anybody's MoB go hermie,.. at worst, I had a couple late nanners show in the final week of flower, and that's just the Blueberry heritage showing there,... cripes man, we need to find somebody who'll reverse some MoB, green and purp's! I sent Grape Hash Plant to Eek, but you know what happened with them,..:doh: he still has the seeds, but no place to grow them out now,.. that's another superb strain from HighRise, totally unique aroma, crushing hashplant high!

:biggrin: Oh, that's right! Reb you kill me, you're a grow encyclopaedia for strains! :d5: .... yeah, i wonder if what Cres thought was related to the so-called hermie issue- :nono: never, ever to date have I seen anybody's MoB go hermie,.. at worst, I had a couple late nanners show in the final week of flower, and that's just the Blueberry heritage showing there,... cripes man, we need to find somebody who'll reverse some MoB, green and purp's! I sent Grape Hash Plant to Eek, but you know what happened with them,..:doh: he still has the seeds, but no place to grow them out now,.. that's another superb strain from HighRise, totally unique aroma, crushing hashplant high!
I'll bet we see Eek growing a bit in the future!:thumbsup:

I have a Colombian Red Haze photo I have stashed away for a rainy day. Talk about old school sativa!
Damn!

Neville Haze is supposed to be very true to the buzz and aromatics of the haze parents,.. Sweet Tommy suggested I try Psicodelicia, which is supposed to be speedy enough and true to her Sati' roots,.. I'm thinking of trying World of Seeds Wild Thai, since the WT auto was so good!
A landrace is on my wish list, but will probably never happen. I do have a couple of Ultra Lemon Haze going... one started out freakishly twisted, but seems to be calming down. I give it a 50/50 shot of waving testicles in a ladies only room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back