Status
Not open for further replies.
e3488274c964fd0a655da7cd1f5f68d7.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Congrats your the winner of a 5 pack of Dina fem

Waximus will pm you with the details :thumbsup:

:pass:

I've seen them do that with the hawks! Once in a blue moon I'll see a red tailed hawk come through and perch up on the power poles. When one came through a couple times during the summer, several of the neighborhood jays flocked around it and started raising the loudest ruckus I've ever heard from 'em. Dive at the hawk a couple times, too. Until it finally moved on. Impressive, really how brave it seems of them to do that.

They are apparently very communal birds except possibly during mating season. When I put the peanuts out, I can hear them start crying out telling all the others around that there's food to be had.
My wife tells me it is to protect the young because a hungry hawk will eat anything. I don't know if she is right because my bird knowledge is low, but i do like to watch them while I am on my back deck drinking my coffee in the morning.

From the pics, they look really solid!

Quickdraw artist! :shooty::shooty::shooty:

Did research for at least a year now..they are AAA. Have to comit i wanted GN lights since they been proven more often but since they take for ever to release new units this is the other best choice. They have pretty solid customer service+ 3year warranty. Lifespan is claimed to be 80.000h -I am sure we will talk about this lights again soon....!

That's me in '91, minus the wrinkles! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Haha, yeah, we all have been the white guy...:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back