Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahmen @witchyhour yeah they have done a few and have found its a disease from essentially our ignorance for almost breeding the thing that killed them in part. its weird ,but yeah,its crazy. I celebrate my desire to change and push change in my fellow man. so yes;sir lets fire one up! some scissor hash from a Beary White i trimmied last evening and some Fruit doobies from Dina Fem?! lol fire it up

View attachment 676200 View attachment 676201 View attachment 676202 View attachment 676203
Yum! [emoji7] [emoji76] [emoji122]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Do you have a IR thermometer you could point at the plates and check the temp? Or maybe lightly squeeze the probe from an instant read meat probe style between them to double check the temp on the plates. My gut instinct from the pics of the pressed flower is that maybe the temp isn't up there. There's really only the two components of the process... pressure and heat. The number I've read for minimum temp is around 150F, but personally I'm starting to like the 250-275 range. Haven't tried anything under 225. The chips in the pic look like there's decent pressure. More the merrier with that, though, so crank down on 'em as hard as the press will allow.

Here's an example pic of what I mean by using a kitchen style thermometer to check the temps of the plates...
View attachment 676199
Just checked the temp it's a little on the high side if anything and yes I can crank the presure some more and I just emailed the mfr for further instruction . Dam I can get more resin out of my buds with a hair straightner . Thanks for your help .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back