Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoners don't make good employees? LOL :haha:
I can't decide if it's because a. It would be "evidence" of paraphenalia, b. They think stoners are cannabis omnicient, or c. They think stoners can't or don't read.... Or D. It cuts costs...
:pass:

I've put some serious thought into this. It bothers me :rofl:

It's all the McGuyver smokers out there that can fashion a bong out of whatever spare crap you've got laying around. Makes folks figure we can all assemble and operate anything just by instinctively figuring it out. :smoking:

Speaking of which...that could have been a good one for a Festivus contest. You're stuck at your family's for the holidays. You have some bud, but no pipe or rolling papers. Fashion a smoking apparatus out of some holiday ornament, decoration, or ????? :baked:

So dark here in DK this winter solstice @Rebel times only 15.34pm
IMG_9799.JPG

It's all the McGuyver smokers out there that can fashion a bong out of whatever spare crap you've got laying around. Makes folks figure we can all assemble and operate anything just by instinctively figuring it out. :smoking:

Speaking of which...that could have been a good one for a Festivus contest. You're stuck at your family's for the holidays. You have some bud, but no pipe or rolling papers. Fashion a smoking apparatus out of some holiday ornament, decoration, or ????? :baked:
So B... ?

:pass:

Thats a great idea for a contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back