Status
Not open for further replies.
@witchyhour yeah i totally understand where your coming from and the kids part and carbon footprints?absolutely whcih in turn falls directly in line with all of our(including myself of course) ripping through resources as well do largely across the plant but the west as we know is really nasty with it anymore along with others. but the water ,man, what do most do with the water? filter? very few.the ions are tough to get out completely and negate a lot of the natural propeties in the land. heard of phosphorous counting in the land and rangin it from district to district in farm land? they do this because of YEARS and decades of reaping the earth with chems,its soo oplentifully killing the life and having a hard time bouncing back,we are literally restricted from using said chem of natural food for fear or doing much more harm. so you see with the nasty ions and so on as you already mentioned,we all need to move to a more natural selective process of CHOICE not what easy. natural gardening IS easy. antiquated for a reason. hydro ois not. its inherently wrought with problems and a more un natural way of growing. that said I understand water can be very very use full in aquaculture and so forth but those are very different closed unit from the little I have read in science labs but again some are not..soooo ya know. lots of changes can be made with lesser impact on the earth. not different products and stuff. thats maintaining the same cycle of product buying and less understanding as well know little in the world overall. thats all I was saying really..

leading to a much much larger discussion brospehp LOL see what I mean.?!

Goooood morning AFN!!!!

I don't know if I'd consider myself an expert, but I do press a lot of bud. :smoking:
Your my man !! I have a manual press which I used for the first time . This is what I got , hockey pucks but no resin
DSCN0737.JPG

DSCN0735.JPG
Your my man !! I have a manual press which I used for the first time . This is what I got , hockey pucks but no resin View attachment 676146
This is the dash on this contraption seems relativly uncomplicated but maybe there's something I'm missing .:biggrin:

Attachments

• DSCN0737.JPG
    DSCN0737.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
@witchyhour yeah i totally understand where your coming from and the kids part and carbon footprints?absolutely whcih in turn falls directly in line with all of our(including myself of course) ripping through resources as well do largely across the plant but the west as we know is really nasty with it anymore along with others. but the water ,man, what do most do with the water? filter? very few.the ions are tough to get out completely and negate a lot of the natural propeties in the land. heard of phosphorous counting in the land and rangin it from district to district in farm land? they do this because of YEARS and decades of reaping the earth with chems,its soo oplentifully killing the life and having a hard time bouncing back,we are literally restricted from using said chem of natural food for fear or doing much more harm. so you see with the nasty ions and so on as you already mentioned,we all need to move to a more natural selective process of CHOICE not what easy. natural gardening IS easy. antiquated for a reason. hydro ois not. its inherently wrought with problems and a more un natural way of growing. that said I understand water can be very very use full in aquaculture and so forth but those are very different closed unit from the little I have read in science labs but again some are not..soooo ya know. lots of changes can be made with lesser impact on the earth. not different products and stuff. thats maintaining the same cycle of product buying and less understanding as well know little in the world overall. thats all I was saying really..

leading to a much much larger discussion brospehp LOL see what I mean.?!
I agree, human greed is extremely damaging to the planet and everything on it. Look at Monsanto, and the bees. Has anyone seen the documentary about the bees disappearing? And to say that new generations of insecticides have nothing to do with it?

It's a wonderful and ugly world... so, I say: Let's have a toke and try to be a part of the wonderful side! [emoji121] [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back