Status
Not open for further replies.
For us too... But many don't realize it... Lets all smoke up for the RETURN TO THE LIGHT! WOO HOO!!

I smell a solstice party tomorrow in LS... Hmmm...

That's why we plant every two weeks when possible... There's never enough is there Bear?

Merry Christmas RIO!! I LOVE THAT!! I may jack it and use it as my avatar lol if you don't mind...

Man what a show! That's just killer... Nice set! They will be in crypts still rockin man... Ageless

The wife found this years ago and gave it to me for Christmas. You know its a sacred ornament with its own styro foam chest it stays in the rest of the year lol its Holy! Hahaha

Nah... Partridges aren't my kinda eats... It lives! Fudge eh? Magic fudge? Lol

Indeed... The Tree is Life...

I'm lighting the Winter Solstice joint... Lets go...

:smokeout: :pass:

@Rebel Merry Christmas to you and your family. I love the case idea that's smart idea. No problem you can use that as an avatar gotta spread the kick ass as much as possible. Solstice:smokeit: I hit the 50 mark tomorrow damn it goes fast,it is amazing how far along we are with marijuana. I remember when it was green or brown (usually) seeded mexican brick weed or hermie weed lol.

Last edited:
Thank you Son of Hobbes! We are always here to answer questions.
hey
P1020250.JPG
live stoners enjoyed your interview

if ya didnt know allready archiebald gemmill is bald,so no hair straighteners.
well anyway i was having a bite to eat,singing the old potato waffle advert to myself.when i had a moment
IMG_2826.JPG

maybe theres more to the george foreman super fat reducing grilling machine than i thought.
:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back