Status
Not open for further replies.
why you timberbeast!, lol, just a wood maggot here, another lol
:crying: I only did it to keep the power on! Not so much a beast, more like a loveable little fuzzball:biggrin:

I'm shopping for a new ph pen. Any recommendations?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I like this one. Maybe not the best, but it's done it's job well for a few years now. Be sure, whatever you get, to buy calibration fluids and storage fluid:thumbsup:
Amazon product

I bought a cheap one off eBay. Cost less then a fiver. They're pretty good and they come with a solution mix so u can calibrate it

I calibrated mine in a glass of milk, couldn't find a simple answer to the question of whether I could use distilled water to mix my powders or not, so I found another way to do it!

:crying: I only did it to keep the power on! Not so much a beast, more like a loveable little fuzzball:biggrin:

I like this one. Maybe not the best, but it's done it's job well for a few years now. Be sure, whatever you get, to buy calibration fluids and storage fluid:thumbsup:
Amazon product

when I lived in Montana the fallers were called timberbeasts, firewooders wood maggots

Last edited:
Ah I see. Mines been working but I suppose they're temperamental for the price
I've been reading reviews but they're all over the place. Seems that all of the pens have great reviews and shitty reviews. I'm leaning towards an Oakton right now but at 10x the money I'm not sure it's worth it over the cheap yellow one.

:crying: I only did it to keep the power on! Not so much a beast, more like a loveable little fuzzball[emoji3]

I like this one. Maybe not the best, but it's done it's job well for a few years now. Be sure, whatever you get, to buy calibration fluids and storage fluid[emoji106]
Amazon product

That link isn't working.

I've been reading reviews but they're all over the place. Seems that all of the pens have great reviews and shitty reviews. I'm leaning towards an Oakton right now but at 10x the money I'm not sure it's worth it over the cheap yellow one.

Bluelab meters was interviewed a while back, people here that have their products were really liking them

Bluelab meters was interviewed a while back, people here that have their products were really liking them
Thank you, bluelab is also at the top of my shopping list. And I just drank a sip of the soapy water that I used to try and clean my current pen thinking it was my glass of wine ugh.

Ill second that !! My blue lab ph pen was about 80$ but has been flawless for 2 years now.calibration checked regularly!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back