Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading reviews but they're all over the place. Seems that all of the pens have great reviews and shitty reviews. I'm leaning towards an Oakton right now but at 10x the money I'm not sure it's worth it over the cheap yellow one.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Lots of folks have early failure because they don't properly rinse them, and they don't use the storage fluid. That stuff is cheap, but vital.

That link isn't working.
Oakton EcoTestr pH 2 Waterproof pH Tester, 0.0 to 14.0 pH Range

Lots of folks have early failure because they don't properly rinse them, and they don't use the storage fluid. That stuff is cheap, but vital.

thanks RR, how you keep em alive was my big take away from the interview

That is the one I am learning towards right now.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I got dreaded mould growing in my tent from condensation. I e removed it all and hopefully it stays gone. Check out my latest posting on my thread guys

I called you out for drinkin' voddies at the end of the interview @Mossy :rofl: That's for that christmas poem :rofl:

Thanks for coming to the interview everyone and thank you @Black Dog LED for taking time out of their day and braving the roads to do the interview today!

Now it's time to SMOKE!
Thank you Son of Hobbes! We are always here to answer questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back