Status
Not open for further replies.
DSCN0725.JPG
Ready Set Grow
I wasn't going to start a new grow until the New Year but as soon as I started to get my hands in the dirt I knew I was a goner plus I have all those Fairy Frost . What was a body to do !! Oh whoa is me said Little Sorrow . :rofl:

Last edited:
@Mossy sending you hugs m'dear, hopefully it'll settle down without too much damage. We've had torrential rain on and off for 12 hours but it seems to be quieter this morning.

I measured my peeH! It's 6.8, so nowhere like what I expected LOL. I've been taking magnesium and multi-vit tablets for a week now, every day. Our tap water is 8.2 - would that be high enough to hinder the growth on my plants? I don't even know where it comes from - I guess there's a reservoir up on the hills behind the town.

Thank You Dr.B..:bighug:..I Feel better already.
Just having the do we move to higher ground talk again..:nono:..don't wanna be floating off to the east med in a cabin

That is Exactly what it is..:thumbsup:..your metabolism is trying to shut you Off for the winter. You have to Trick your body into Thinking it is Spring again to reverse it.
That is why they use Lightboxes for SAD patients..Increase your heat and light ..and Eat spring.

It is your body Core temp going down that makes the insomnia..if you don't have a PH pen..check you Temperature..everyone has a thermometer hanging around the house somewhere..especially if there are kids in the house..or cats..:pighug:

Immediately..thank you Dr.B:bighug:
Please, stay on land! Crazy storm!

@Mossy sending you hugs m'dear, hopefully it'll settle down without too much damage. We've had torrential rain on and off for 12 hours but it seems to be quieter this morning.

I measured my peeH! It's 6.8, so nowhere like what I expected LOL. I've been taking magnesium and multi-vit tablets for a week now, every day. Our tap water is 8.2 - would that be high enough to hinder the growth on my plants? I don't even know where it comes from - I guess there's a reservoir up on the hills behind the town.
Oh...I hope you adjust the pH of your water.

My body also wants to hibernate. Sunrise at 8.30 am and sunset 3.40 pm. One have to remember looking for the daylight. It not, it's missed that day. I like desert climate and temp 60-70 F.

The BS would Really Help @Dr. Babnik ..it is what we are Treating.
For PH..read metabolism..low metabolism/low PH = Human Hibernation...:headbang:..the further you are North..the more likely you suffer from it.

Good Morning Stoners
@Mossy Hang in there old girl :eyebrows: thing will get better trust me I told mother nature you're a good person and she agreed and said she will take care of things :bighug:

Thank you @1939bear :bighug:

Ah @Frogster ..:bighug:..let me Embarrass you for a Minute....:pighug:

Yesterday @Frogster ..off his own bat..not been asked..gave every member of AFN A 20% Discount off @zambezaseeds

That is a hefty chunk off any seed deal.
He got the Discount off them because of the Grow Show he did for them.. :bravo:..they were impressed.
So were We..:bravo::bravo:

Then..yeah..there is More...:woohoo:

Then he mailed me with a Word Press article about a nute trial he had done..with a cut & copy article I just had to paste into our Front Page.

AFN Member Power..I Love it..:d5:..if we want the Best Auto Site in the World..:headbang:..we Need All of you to Help Build it.

We'll just Supervise the Works.

If you are producing a great article..tutorial..test..experiment..recipe..how to..product review..Let us Know.

2017 The [HASHTAG]#Art[/HASHTAG] of the Auto Interactive growbook goes Active..:d5:..it is going to be Filled with the most comprehensive up-to-date Auto information that will have been Tried and Tested..by Humans..:d5:

You Members.
The information you bring to us.

[HASHTAG]#AFN[/HASHTAG] get [HASHTAG]#AFNInterActive[/HASHTAG] :d5: Everyone has Something to Contribute in 2017
View attachment 674447 Ready Set Grow
I wasn't going to start a new grow until the New Year but as soon as I started to get my hands in the dirt I knew I was a goner plus I have all those Fairy Tears . What was a body to do !! Oh who is me said Little Sorrow . :rofl:

Morning all good stoners :pass:

how are we all doing today ?

@Mossy, i've crossed fingers for no more trouble, i just looked at some weather maps, and you are right, it's stay like this out until at least noon tomorrow.
but atleast you can stay indoor and shine a light on all our day.

@Dr. Babnik hello m8 :d5:

@Frogster nice variety stash:smoking:

SLowmo

The BS would Really Help @Dr. Babnik ..it is what we are Treating.
For PH..read metabolism..low metabolism/low PH = Human Hibernation...:headbang:..the further you are North..the more likely you suffer from it.

Thank you @1939bear :bighug:

Ah @Frogster ..:bighug:..let me Embarrass you for a Minute....:pighug:

Yesterday @Frogster ..off his own bat..not been asked..gave every member of AFN A 20% Discount off @zambezaseeds

That is a hefty chunk off any seed deal.
He got the Discount off them because of the Grow Show he did for them.. :bravo:..they were impressed.
So were We..:bravo::bravo:

Then..yeah..there is More...:woohoo:

Then he mailed me with a Word Press article about a nute trial he had done..with a cut & copy article I just had to paste into our Front Page.

AFN Member Power..I Love it..:d5:..if we want the Best Auto Site in the World..:headbang:..we Need All of you to Help Build it.

We'll just Supervise the Works.

If you are producing a great article..tutorial..test..experiment..recipe..how to..product review..Let us Know.

2017 The [HASHTAG]#Art[/HASHTAG] of the Auto Interactive growbook goes Active..:d5:..it is going to be Filled with the most comprehensive up-to-date Auto information that will have been Tried and Tested..by Humans..:d5:

You Members.
The information you bring to us.

[HASHTAG]#AFN[/HASHTAG] get [HASHTAG]#AFNInterActive[/HASHTAG] :d5: Everyone has Something to Contribute in 2017
I know... I need to take my BS more regularly.
Also, rheumatic activity probably also comtribute to acidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back