Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and I haven't mastercropped. Although I'd like to point out that the two Sweet Skunk mother clones came from the bonsai plant that I ended up blooming. It's the plant that had that weird burn...

3cf68c78ce20945d0ed133d988b0b265.jpg
fc4c6cfd84c24cd9be30b706b483d479.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Oh, what happend there???

Oh, what happend there???
Not sure, but it seems like nute burn. I think it may also have something to do with not pruning the roots. It's just a theory, but I think it had something to do with it. The Berry Bomb went through the same process, same environment, food, everything, and she's fine. [emoji52]

9fcf7da032a5aa7609ed5ba9df89c66a.jpg
1596eb6df73410e0dc6191fe43105c8c.jpg
5089cfcf7dd1493aa767a5f7a39b413a.jpg
078d4810da215021350bde6b1b0aad6e.jpg
5742302ead14c34f0c800ab6b8edc358.jpg

Frogster how long would I have to take advantage of this?

As far as I know.... It is a permanent discount code.... 20% discount off all Zamnesia Seeds Use the code:- AFNZAM1.

ahead of the cure=never having to jones

Good morning stoners all!

OK who wants to explain this to me, please? Having to jones?

Shame I missed a few of the competitions, but I had to sleep and I'm not in the same time zone as you lot over the other side of the Atlantic! Hopefully there'll be more soon.

Good morning stoners all!

OK who wants to explain this to me, please? Having to jones?

Shame I missed a few of the competitions, but I had to sleep and I'm not in the same time zone as you lot over the other side of the Atlantic! Hopefully there'll be more soon.
It's ok, you could just be going through a very messed up sleep schedule like me! [emoji121] [emoji16]

Good Morning [HASHTAG]#AFN[/HASHTAG] Stoners..:pass:..someone get me a smoke...I've put a hell of a night in..

Oh we is in the poop..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ice-battled-huge-waves-vain-bid-save-him.html
And it just keep coming..:nono: I woke up a few time through the night thinking the roof was coming off coz the whole cabin was shaking.
We've lost all one side of the fence..and cannot get out to check the building roof itself yet.
What worries me is we are on the wet lands..so if too much water hits this side of the mountains..we are between that and the sea...so it will all come back towards us.
And if we decamp..we will be doing it on foot..because there is a tree down right across the only access road...so only what we can carry..and the place is vulnerable because the fence is down...:nono:..

I bet there has been a lot of structural damage already and people killed.

And it just keeps coming. I'm really surprised the net is still working.

Mother Nature..:shrug:..you cannot beat her.

It is forecast to last until mid day Monday...:nono:..and it is coming in from the sea so it can pull as much water as it wants...uggh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back