Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna start, since I talk a room out all by myself...

I'm having Sweet Skunk by Sweet Seeds. It's the one that got burnt.

e723d2c7515bdac5773365bc69bc49c0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Alright Stoners.......Starting tomorrow night, I will be bringing Festivus to you all!!! I am going to have a few Live Stoners comps, right here to win some great seeds from Dinafem, Shortstuff, Fastbuds....or maybe even some glass!!! WHAAAAT?????
Yeah, you heard me right! Get the word out, Party starts tomorrow night, right here in Live Stoners!!! Going to be a "Monty Hall...Lets make a deal" type party!!! I may ask you for some random stuff to show in a pic or other crazy stuff, but I will be doling out some great gear for all of you to win!!! Now, Who wants to have a blast and toke out in live stoners tomorrow night!!:jump::hump::woody::cool1::frog::cooldance::woohoo::yay::woohoo1::eyebrows::toke::d5::cheers:

Alright Stoners.......Starting tomorrow night, I will be bringing Festivus to you all!!! I am going to have a few Live Stoners comps, right here to win some great seeds from Dinafem, Shortstuff, Fastbuds....or maybe even some glass!!! WHAAAAT?????
Yeah, you heard me right! Get the word out, Party starts tomorrow night, right here in Live Stoners!!! Going to be a "Monty Hall...Lets make a deal" type party!!! I may ask you for some random stuff to show in a pic or other crazy stuff, but I will be doling out some great gear for all of you to win!!! Now, Who wants to have a blast and toke out in live stoners tomorrow night!!:jump::hump::woody::cool1::frog::cooldance::woohoo::yay::woohoo1::eyebrows::toke::d5::cheers:
Yeah! [emoji121] Me, me, me!! *jumps up and down* [emoji112]

Haha you guys south of the wall are the funniest! :D

Smoking..just finished a shot of Frisian duck....think i'll go with AJrexx and smoke some DP Blueberry next. What breeder you rippin' AJ?
They had a joke about Canadians invading Washington state during the winter, shocking everyone by doing so in their undies as people freeze in their coats. [emoji13] [emoji16] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back