Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never had it. Yummy?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

One of the best tasting tokes in existence.
Hahaha we built the northern wall and you guys didn't notice! Mwahahahahaha :D

Smoothest I have ever smoked my personal favorite.

Which breeder man? Holds BB vape bag up in recognition!

I looked at that strain, but I am at the point where I have more seeds than space. Unfortunately I need to use some self control and hold off a bit before I can buy any more beans. How is it?
Yup, yup. You want to be careful. I developed a horrible seed-buying addiction I've been fighting for a few months now. *sighs*

One of the best tasting tokes in existence.
Hahaha we built the northern wall and you guys didn't notice! Mwahahahahaha :D

Which breeder man? Holds BB vape bag up in recognition!
ROFL [emoji13] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Hmmmm... I love anmesia! [emoji16] [emoji106] Never had that strain, though. Nice high?

Usually my daytime go to smoke. Gets the head twisted, but doesn't sit me down. Right now it's nearly all that's left in the stash or I'd be hitting something more conducive to sleep.

I'm looking forward to trying this Berry Bomb soon. [emoji16] [emoji121] [emoji106]

66cf32cb472984ffdb5b07b94dbdaa3a.jpg
1f9c5781b81137bb7ff28fb857dc096e.jpg
7ada297f04edd2fb145ae1d7d5099862.jpg
9da78395263a25880650ce31e41dcc3f.jpg

when I get there!!!:biggrin: I'm a busy fella, so it will be random. That way, someone might have an edge to win some of the 1000 seeds we have to give away!!! Yeah, over 1000 seeds from the vendors.....to give away!!! We also have some really cool gear as well, that will go out with the seeds. t-shirts, stickers, grinders. Just a whole lot of stuff at random times over the next few weeks!!!

when I get there!!![emoji3] I'm a busy fella, so it will be random. That way, someone might have an edge to win some of the 1000 seeds we have to give away!!! Yeah, over 1000 seeds from the vendors.....to give away!!! We also have some really cool gear as well, that will go out with the seeds. t-shirts, stickers, grinders. Just a whole lot of stuff at random times over the next few weeks!!!
That's great! [emoji2] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Usually my daytime go to smoke. Gets the head twisted, but doesn't sit me down. Right now it's nearly all that's left in the stash or I'd be hitting something more conducive to sleep.
Very nice! Sounds like the Mephisto Skywalker, very social high. [emoji106]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back