Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello AFN tonites guest lots of weed

Hahaha bloody right!

Nice! That's a great vacation, and mild temps. 26 degrees here, and it was 15 this morning... [emoji13]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

That sounds great...-26 here tonight with the wind chill. We've been borderline snowed in. 2 feet deep and rising!

Hahaha bloody right!

That sounds great...-26 here tonight with the wind chill. We've been borderline snowed in. 2 feet deep and rising!
I was just bitching about our 16 and ice. Damn.

we have two feet and minus 26 two and another 30 cms on the way welcome to winter it will hit minus 35 over night

we have two feet and minus 26 two and another 30 cms on the way welcome to winter it will hit minus 35 over night

Haha same here :D SUpposed to get pounded with snow tonight/tomorrow. Great for snowmobiling!! :D

I am pretty sure I need to move closer the equator but, I am absolutely positive both of you do.

No way bud...love the north. Snow warrior for life.

I am pretty sure I need to move closer the equator but, I am absolutely positive both of you do.

Extreme summer and extreme winters up here....but our summer treats our plants really well!! One plant chopped and stacked, full size Rubbermaid container on the left ;)
IMG_4423600.jpg

So pissed at the soon-to-be 13yr old. The week before Thanksgiving I made chocolate covered drunk cherries (used cherries from the 151 I infused). Thanksgiving weekend the family worked together to make regular chocolate covered cherries. Both drunk & regular cherries are meant to be Christmas gifts, everyone was aware of it. The wife goes to the fridge today & finds 10 out of 40 regular cherries are left & is heartbroken because it's the first time in 5yrs that she has made cherries for her side of the family. 18yr old son admits to having one without asking because he wanted a taste. The soon-to-be 13yr old ate the rest. My wife is devestated because we worked so hard to get them created & her tweaked recipe requires 30 days of rest hence the reason we do it Thanksgiving weekend. So I do a count of my drunk cherries, I had 42 (was going to give 21 to the In-laws & 21 to my family) there were 26 in the bag today. The 18yr old admitted to having one without asking because, again, he was curious about the taste. I asked the soon-to-be 13yr old & she lied to me (this is after her mom bawled & yelled at her) & said she didn't have any. My wife ended up getting the truth that the soon-to-be 13yr old had eaten my cherries, "but only the chocolate because I know I'm not supposed to have alcohol." Are you fecking kidding me?!?!
I'm a good husband, I looked at the regular recipe for chocolate covered cherries & figured out they only really need 1 week of rest. The 18yr old & I trudged through the ice to the store & picked up replacement items needed along with stuff for other goodies. He took care of wrapping the cherries in the fondant I made & gave them their first dip in chocolate while I made rum balls & made the innards for truffles. Universe help our daughter, I am SO pissed at her, if she even THINKS about getting into the new goodies.
Now I need to go dip cherries a second time & dip the truffles a first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back