Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get notified, but I notice after a few days that the number has gone up then go find out who gave me rep to say thanks.
I use my phone all the time so things are a bit different for me.

@stepside showed me some things change when I turn my phone sideways but the only time I turn my phone sideways is when I look at photos or videos. Sucks for reading and typing though!

I actually went out and bought a laptop but I've become so use to my phone that I took the damn thing back mainly because my phone is so much more convenient and to be honest I kinda forgot how to use a laptop also lmao

The journal in my signature is old. That's Fast & Vast and Wipeout Express.

My avatar is a bud from the Wipeout Express. :p (that I actually grew)

I do however have a journal on the FastBuds section of the forum.
I just got exactly those seeds! It will be a good read for me.

@FastBuds West Coast OG

My pride...Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament.

IMG_0974.JPG

I just got exactly those seeds! It will be a good read for me.
Ah, don't rely just on my journal. I think I had my light too close which stunted them in the early stages. Room wasn't staying warm enough so I moved the light closer to compensate for the low temperatures.

They are small and compact for that reason I believe. :( looks like it's gonna be some awesome bud though! I've seen some monster FastBuds plants on here though!

Awesome dude! I have that strain growing now... the buds look so awesome at such an early stage. They are a different shade of green or something. Take some close ups of your buds for me if you can! I'm curious.
Look for extreme sativa-like phenos! This one has passed 100 days now. I had 2. The first one was done in 9 weeks. This one is a completely different phenotype.
This one was left to die, but suddenly took off.

Here is the one I harvested some time ago. I think I'll smoke a bud from it now..but only a taste. I will let it cure until New Year when Her Ladyship watches fireworks and I take care of the dogs in the bedroom. I have 5 papillons...4 are scared to death, the younges bitch want to attack the fireworks.

IMG_0888.JPG
IMG_0893.JPG

Ah, don't rely just on my journal. I think I had my light too close which stunted them in the early stages. Room wasn't staying warm enough so I moved the light closer to compensate for the low temperatures.

They are small and compact for that reason I believe. :( looks like it's gonna be some awesome bud though! I've seen some monster FastBuds plants on here though!

If you have problems with Heavyweight Seeds...ask the professor @XxxAuto.

I will also look up your fastbuds thread.

But later...there is a lot to do in the garden. I've been ill and have only thrown in some feed the last week. The babies need gentle care and sexy words.

Oh I've never had a problem with Heavyweight. I love the brand, in fact it's probably my favorite brand. The smoke is nothing but pure awesomeness, and I mean 110%! Never had problems with them besides the ones I created on my own :p. When people smoke the bud I grew from Heavyweight Seeds they always say this is the best shit I've ever smoked without evening knowing I grew it.

I did have ONE seed that grew fucked up, but that's expected every now and then. I only ventured over to FastBuds because they have purple strains.

People like purple or different colored bud, and by different I mean any cooor other than green. I bet I could have a bag of the best bud ever and a purple strain and I bet people would pick the purple every time.

Purple bud isn't common in my area at all, I live in a 100% ILLEGAL state.

Have a work related party to attend tonight... don't wanna go cause everyone will be highly intoxicated (alcohol) and I can't drink. Smoking isn't really acceptable at the gathering. I wanna smoke before i go but sometimes it causes me anxiety. :(

Brownies are your friend. :eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back