Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

just my isp taking the piss.an hour on the fone and sticking a pin in my router done the trick.(but not in a voodoo kinda way)
pulled my blackscreen thing out again but as it seems shiny its a bit shit.maybe the flash/light or the eejit behind the button.
trident special day 19
View attachment 840470
MBAP day 47
View attachment 840469
i broke its neck cant really see from this angle will do better next time,its about 75cm tall.
walter white day 75
View attachment 840471
View attachment 840561
no sign of an amber yet but some may pop up between now and friday chop day.
i had been doing 21 days between plants born on a monday.i was often having to take a plant out a week early,so its been 28 days from walter.
:pighug:

OMG the organizational skillz are impressive too. I don't really do lists and calendars, but thats a fun one. Hell of a cola on that girl.

thanks folks :pass:
whats up next
northern cheese haze.JPG

is now in a paper towel and bagged
trident special day 24
trident special day 24.JPG

being a bit of a bugger,all its side branches want to grow straight up.
mbap day 52
mbap day 52.JPG

walter white day 80
walter white pre chop day 80.JPG

walter white pre chop lights off day 80.JPG

mid trim
walter white mid trim day 80.JPG

chopped in 4 and hanging up now awaiting a further tidy up trim.
walter white day 80 mid trim 2.JPG

this guy has now been put back on his shelf
IMG_0680.JPG

:pighug:

thanks J :pass:full circle in my mephisto journey back to the first grown and favorite.it has a lot to live upto,2 whities in 15mins broken tv coffee table and stitches in the back of my head.
fingers crossed.
:gary:
Nice Harvest, Archie! What the HELL, were you hyperventilating Shotguns with them whities? Damn, man. Lol "Moderation", the key to a opportunity, to a long and fruitful life! Lol Damn

Back