Indoor Another Grow!

Is there a decent cheap one available? Please let me know
Just look on amazon or ebay for a usb microscope i had a otg cable already that just makes your phone that you can turn your charger connection into a usb to conect the svope but i think you can also buy wireless ones for cheap say less than 20 pounds thats
In pic no1
Screenshot_20211104-194631_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20211104-194502_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Thank you @St. Tom and @Frank_Spencer . I’m itching to chop
Also bro if your getting a usb scope make sure you have the attachment thing for your phone but some come with it just make sure you get one and i know i already mentioned it but its important

Is there a decent cheap one available? Please let me know
This is the one and only such tool I have not tried... I ended up using macro camera gear that I already had.

If I was in the market, I would go for a wifi or bluetooth wireless model because it would potentially be easier to match with Iphones and Ipads which might not like the USB wired connection. Just theory mind you, the main point is to make sure that the one you choose will work with what you will be using to view the image. Other than proven compatibility with your hardware, I would just let the online reviews guide me, with the usual grain of salt regarding individual reviews.

The other detail that might help you is that camera movement is a huge issue at the magnifications being used. To get the best results, you have to arrange some sort of support to hold the camera as still as possible. This is not as simple as you think, because you also have to focus at least approximately by moving the camera forward and back. The focus adjustment on the unit only covers a narrow range of distances from the lens.
The best setup is to have a macro rail on a tripod, but for most peeps, that is way overkill, something I have been accused of more than once. :biggrin:

Great idea @Olderfart . I use a led loupe along with a cheap magnifying glass. As I said before these 62 year old eyes suck at looking at trichs

Back