Dinafem Amnesia xxl auto grow

Hello sensi firstly welcome to afn and the Dinafem sub-forum :thumbsup:

Secondly thank you so much for putting up your grow diary things look to be doing very well :thumbsup:

Thirdly sorry to read that you have had a crop stolen this year, let's hope the thieves leave your current crop alone and we can watch those flowers finish up :thumbsup:

Looking good so far and again thank you for documenting your Dinafem endeavour and I'll be along for the ride if this is ok :bong:

Until the next update :bong:

All the best

Mark..
Hey man
It's all good. So happy with how she's ripening up! The weathers getting a bit worse for wear over here, typical U.K. Weather.. but this strain has done well under the circumstances. I'm looking forward to next year! I need to find some strains that will suite my climate any chance you could help me out there? I heard blue cheese isn't the best but she was doing well at the start. Cheers for the input pal, peace ✌

A friend has got a few different strains outside at the mo.. some Pineapple Express, church, tangerine auto, dynachem, liberty haze and some candy kush and they're doing well. A lot bigger than mine, but he's trained and topped his

Hey man
It's all good. So happy with how she's ripening up! The weathers getting a bit worse for wear over here, typical U.K. Weather.. but this strain has done well under the circumstances. I'm looking forward to next year! I need to find some strains that will suite my climate any chance you could help me out there? I heard blue cheese isn't the best but she was doing well at the start. Cheers for the input pal, peace ✌

As I'm based in the UK I sure can help mate :thumbsup:

Myself I've had the best result with these autos

White Widow Auto
Bubba kush auto
White Widow xxl

For photoperiod strains these have done well for me and other growers in the UK

Critical + and 2.0
Blue kush
Blue hash
Blue widow
OG kush

Have had good results from all these plants :thumbsup:

Also our white widow auto CBD has proved to be a great contender for the UK climate :thumbsup:

All the best mate

Mark..

A friend has got a few different strains outside at the mo.. some Pineapple Express, church, tangerine auto, dynachem, liberty haze and some candy kush and they're doing well. A lot bigger than mine, but he's trained and topped his

Keep me posted on how the DinaChem performs mate and some training is always advised to get the best potential out of outdoor grown plants :thumbsup:

Might be worth implementing yourself next season :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Back