Dinafem Amnesia xxl auto grow

I was wondering about the xxl strains aswell.. does that just mean they yield more?

XXL strains tend to go a bit longer, grow bigger and yield a bit more than regular versions...i grew out a dinafem AWWXXL this summer and she was a solid plant at 43" tall. I'll echo what hecno said, she is looking for some PK nutrients.

@Sensi123 I'm not the best person to give you advice , I live in the tropics and make my own soil and make my own NPK mix and worm casting ect and tropical light is different in strength to yours , The best thing for you to do is to get to know your out door environment and pick a strain that is suited for it .

Here she is at day 67. I've given her a feed and she looks a lot healthier, not long now until she's put up to dry. Not the biggest buds in the world but I'll still get a decent smoke out of her. Exiting times! ✌
IMG_1475.JPG
IMG_1476.JPG
IMG_1477.JPG

I was wondering about the xxl strains aswell.. does that just mean they yield more?

Hello mate :bong:

The goal with our xxl line is to retain the wonderful ruderalis aka auto gene whilst increasing end yield by delivering a bigger auto in much shorter time than any photoperiod strain. With this yes the height and flower time has increased, these ladies do get bigger, take slightly longer than none xxl strains but as said the yield is increased :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

XXL strains tend to go a bit longer, grow bigger and yield a bit more than regular versions...i grew out a dinafem AWWXXL this summer and she was a solid plant at 43" tall. I'll echo what hecno said, she is looking for some PK nutrients.

Thanks for the input brother :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Hi this is my first grow, my other 2 girls where stolen from another outdoor spot. But this girl is going strong. Started in a 1ltr pot with organic soil and perlite then later transplanted into an 11ltr. She's at day 60 and hopefully she's not too far off finish.. I'm eager to taste her ✌ View attachment 789924 View attachment 789926 View attachment 789925

Hello sensi firstly welcome to afn and the Dinafem sub-forum :thumbsup:

Secondly thank you so much for putting up your grow diary things look to be doing very well :thumbsup:

Thirdly sorry to read that you have had a crop stolen this year, let's hope the thieves leave your current crop alone and we can watch those flowers finish up :thumbsup:

Looking good so far and again thank you for documenting your Dinafem endeavour and I'll be along for the ride if this is ok :bong:

Until the next update :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Back