Dinafem Amnesia xxl auto grow

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Cheese
Hi this is my first grow, my other 2 girls where stolen from another outdoor spot. But this girl is going strong. Started in a 1ltr pot with organic soil and perlite then later transplanted into an 11ltr. She's at day 60 and hopefully she's not too far off finish.. I'm eager to taste her ✌
IMG_1432.JPG
IMG_1434.JPG
IMG_1433.JPG

Hi this is my first grow, my other 2 girls where stolen from another outdoor spot. But this girl is going strong. Started in a 1ltr pot with organic soil and perlite then later transplanted into an 11ltr. She's at day 60 and hopefully she's not too far off finish.. I'm eager to taste her ✌ View attachment 789924 View attachment 789926 View attachment 789925
Ahhh there you are!!! Use the tagging system like this. @Sensi123 and members will get the noti!!! Less you had @robbio tagged in and someone else.... hang out with us in live stoners too, there's always a party there

I changed the thread "tags" at the bottom of the original post, you can add those tags anytime, they are for the search engine, if anybody searches amnesia xxl (or the other tags)your thread will come up....

Howdy Sensi welcome to AFN , Amnesia will take a bit of time to finish mate . I am at 11 1/2 weeks with mine , it will be 12 weeks on friday and may let it grow to week 13 , mine gets close to 7 hours full sun a day . Looking at your plant I would up the feed a little and give it so extra P.K and the buds will start to swell nicely .
and don't be in to much of a hurry with this strain , from about week 9 you will start seeing the buds starting to swell . If you are interested in organic pop into the Organic forum lots of info there . You can PM me when ever you want if you need help . --- World of Seeds Amnesia Auto --
DSC_0079.JPG

Ahhh there you are!!! Use the tagging system like this. @Sensi123 and members will get the noti!!! Less you had @robbio tagged in and someone else.... hang out with us in live stoners too, there's always a party there
Nice one man! Cheers for the help ✌ Checked out a few of your grows before.. big buds!

@hec
Hey man, wow I thought so That's quite a while away I'm just going into week 9 with mine. Yours are looking very nice! Where did you get the beans? And what nutes do you use? I'm using bio bizz but my friend uses voodoo juice and a few others. I only started feeding her about 2 weeks ago because I had no nutes until now. I wasn't too sure on how much I was putting in per ltr? I didn't over do it, if anything I didn't put enough in. There was a slight change in colour.

Back