Indoor Amnesia Haze, Northern Lights, Blueberry. LED/LivingSoil/Organic

You only used your king led for supplement I take it huh? What brand are those lights and boards because dam dude that's impressive
Two HLG 260 V2 Quantum Boards are the main lights.. and yeah the king is just supplement red since I have it.
a3307cd48f04f0cb392aaf8ba7ed7be2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yeah I had looked into those. I might invest in the future. Almost $400 a pop but I think it will pay dividends. It sure did for you haha

Not to harp on lights, but i am also intrigued by the qb96, its like a dimmable 200 watt cob, id be okay with that!

Not to harp on lights, but i am also intrigued by the qb96, its like a dimmable 200 watt cob, id be okay with that!
If I didn't have QBs I would be looking into Logic Pucks... Same Samsung diodes in a different configuration.

I only have a 3 x 3 so one of those qb would be good for veg and flower. How much heat does it give off?

I only have a 3 x 3 so one of those qb would be good for veg and flower. How much heat does it give off?
Can't put a number on that.. they put off heat of course but it's not much, heat sinks are never too hot to touch

Do you have a fan mounted on your driver or is it kosher just like that. Been looking into qb for a minute and I have been really interested in those hlg lights. Look like quality build

Is logic the growmau5 peeps? Those do look good, and look to be comparable cost/performance to some of afns favorite lights, autocobs and qbs!
I think theres a 100w logic puck you can get it dimmable, run ya a little under 200 bones. I wish i had come across that before i grabbed the autocobs really

Back