Fast Buds American Autoflowers with A-Train

You can do ot man. Trust us we all know the feeling... I've had plants I've thrown in the woods that weren't even worth chopping.... just gotta keep on keeping on and LEARN FROM MOSTAKES... I'm always here p.m me if you ever need help my man

You can do ot man. Trust us we all know the feeling... I've had plants I've thrown in the woods that weren't even worth chopping.... just gotta keep on keeping on and LEARN FROM MOSTAKES... I'm always here p.m me if you ever need help my man
Thank you! Frustrated

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

When I get the big time busy ones especially the indicas. I always trim a ton of leaves. As long as they are healthy plants your not hurting a thing. Just go slow and steady. I never hack 50 at a time. I go 10 here and q0 there

Watched a video where the guy pushed and twisted the upper leaves to get the light to the lowers. If it's a strong plant you can do that. Also makes more sting branches in center. Imho

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Ok @FastBuds here is the final pics of the Gorilla Glue and the Pinapple Express.

Gorilla glue
20161018_121954.jpg
20161018_121921-1.jpg

And the Pinapple Express
20161018_120834-1.jpg

Dang man, don't know how you finish them so quickly. Seems like my girls are barely starting to fill in at 60 days. Definitely looking frosty!
Its all depends on the strain as well as the environment. Also other factors are what happened during its life. If it goes through a stress like a def of some sort it will set it back a few days. I just had a crop that went 70 days + but the breeder called for 60-70 days so i wasnt too worried but i think that it could have went a week or so longer but the trics were where i like them.

Back