GSC
20161108_131747-1.jpg
20161108_131800-1.jpg
20161108_131800-1.jpg

West coast OG

20161108_131931-1.jpg
20161108_131956-1.jpg

GREAT JOB @A-Train ! god there white and frosty!:greenthumb::worship::slap:
and this pic just keeps drilling in my head that i need GSC in my damn tent already!!! im about to place a spontaneous seed order for some GSC i think:shrug:

starescreen.gif
:hump: :drool: oh gawd, I think I just ruined another keyboard,...:eek1:-- :rofl: ... :worship:Pine-X', GG, WCOG, GSC -- all look superb my friend, catalog cover quality all the way!...you're groove is "officially" back- :smoking: ...some things I love about your grows A-T', is the consistently excellent resin coverage, high density, and no scruff-and-fluff bud! :d5: :bow: .. GSC is the beauty Queen of this recent run, IMO :spels: ,... but the OG makes my nose tingle just looking at it! PE and GG had serious chunky fox'ing going on though,.. :headbang:
I assume these were all these on your usual medium and nutes,... what are your thoughts about the atomic light set-up in there? All 3 the whole way, or COB's only after bloom started? your yield:size is going to be great as usual too! ... Yes, olfactory report on the lot! Did you get pineappley aromatics on the PE? I've been keeping some track of that, and most don't, though it's delish' in any case... Mine smelled like a head shop- :biggrin: :greenthumb::bravo: :slap: Phat-fat stuff brudda, always a pleasure!

Thank you @tripaholic88 and my old friend @Waira for the compliments they are much appreciated. I can't describe all the smells individually at the moment I'm away but I can say unfortunately there were no pineapple smell front PX but yes the whole lot turned out to be nice all around strains. I can say that the yield dept is a little low for my liking but we'll make up for that I just dropped some new dutch passion strains...

Yes they were all in pro mix and the same old feed schedule as I always use. The bud candy was switched with green planet liquid W-8

My thoughts about the lights is that I had too much lol.... now that my amare test is officially almost over my new setup will be the amare SE250 and the DIY 2 cob rig in the 3x3 and a single platinum 300 in the 2x2

These platinums are EXTREMELY strong right below them. I do not like how focused the light is it has caused bleaching on almost all of my top colas. They are just very intense and could do without the 90 degree reflectors....

Thank you @tripaholic88 and my old friend @Waira for the compliments they are much appreciated. I can't describe all the smells individually at the moment I'm away but I can say unfortunately there were no pineapple smell front PX but yes the whole lot turned out to be nice all around strains. I can say that the yield dept is a little low for my liking
A-Train have you tried any of their bigger strains like Mexican Airlines, 6 shooter, tangie or Crystal Meth? ive ran the MA and got 5.5oz on a half botched grow of her if she was healthy she woulda been 8oz id say:eyebrows: and i think what FB lacks in some of their strains size they make up for in potency:toke: i have yet to try some DP genetics, i do have some Night queen from my BOM win tho.:pass:

Back